• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Skool - more parents make police reports. Well done, NTUC!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL I still remember what my late grandma used to tell me when I was small and my parents send me to this kindergarten at Siglap. She would tell my parents about an incident where I came home with a bleeding ear from a Indian teacher that kept pulling my ear and I kept moving to get free. She would repeat that story until I was 40+ and everytime she brought it up my father would just smile and mom would just laugh it off.

why is it always the shit skins that behave like this. I can bet many of the abuses of the young students were done by shit skin teachers.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time limpei kindergarten at PAP kena slapped by teacher lots of times for using cheebye lanchiao...why no one report police for abuse huh? :oIo:

Don t you know that you can only use those 2 words without any recourse from teachers only when you are in Primary 2?
kindergarten level only permit use of PUSSY and COCK

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overreaction la. LKY will say this is just a case of tough love.
Sinkies now are soft and wimpy....no wonder pappies love FTs.....FTs are tough and will not bat an eyelid over such an incident.
We need more tough Taliban child care cikgus.