• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Skateboarding young fucks harassing old fart who told them to stop practising their stupid moves in public

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these skateboarding blokes are scums of society. Wasting their bloody time on an activity that originates from the US. What do they hope to achieve? Those cb kias think they look damn cool and sud. To me, they're just a piece of shit. Go get a bloody job or do something useful in life.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Must look at the positives.

These guys could be sent for training in Nordic countries to represent SG in X games snowboarding. Very similar. Don't waste the talent. Channel the passion and energy in positive ways.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must look at the positives.

These guys could be sent for training in Nordic countries to represent SG in X games snowboarding. Very similar. Don't waste the talent. Channel the passion and energy in positive ways.

Please lah! With that kind of standard?

DemonGodDamacus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont they try their stunts on a ledge from the highest deck of a multistorey carpark ? The Law of Physics will take care of their worthless existence once they fall and plunge all the way down to the their doom .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what my uncle leelised is that 99% of them only can do the intro I.e flip the bloody board but cannot land on it KNN my uncle would have told them off by doing a break dance intro and told them you see I can also do this but I can't do the breakin same like you KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another favourite place of the skateboarders: the area linking MBS mall and Gardens by the Bay, beneath the Benjamin Sheares bridge.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skateboarding? That's so 80s. Please la. At least if you tell me they do parkour, which is still dated, I will give these clowns more kudos.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All these skateboarding blokes are scums of society. Wasting their bloody time on an activity that originates from the US. What do they hope to achieve? Those cb kias think they look damn cool and sud. To me, they're just a piece of shit. Go get a bloody job or do something useful in life.

Absolutely agree and I am with you on this

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about roller blading and roller skating? Or full kit cycling on major roads? Diving, paragliding, skydiving, bungee jumping? Rockclimbing? Yoga? Chess?

At what point does it stop becoming a 'waste of bloody time'? :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How about roller blading and roller skating? Or full kit cycling on major roads? Diving, paragliding, skydiving, bungee jumping? Rockclimbing? Yoga? Chess?

At what point does it stop becoming a 'waste of bloody time'? :biggrin:

Fucking?... waste of time too.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is safe place to play the skateboard but not in paveways where people and elderly walk.
these kids got no brain doing stunt where there elderly walking!!!
if they knock the old it can be very serious!!!