• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#SJE2134P Sinkie Bitch standard behavior during car accident

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If more people used PMDs these sorts of incidents would not occur.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn accident so simple just follow standard procedure...take pics, exchange particulars, inform insurance and they will settle betw both sides, still must kpkb smlj? got witness come forward she beh song? lol...stupid cheebye sure lose case and kana fucked gao gao

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bloody red t-shirt guy should have shut his so-called kid instead of siding him by telling ppl what to do & what not to do in the excuse of he's just a kid.
it is with this attitude that give rise to yayapapaya strawberries!

also, sinkies nowadays always like to play 'victim'! the very first shit from their mouths are always "why you shout at me? why you so rude to me? why you this & that?"
else, they will flip out their phone cameras pointing at the other party's nose before anything but expect other to compromise with such gesture!

these sinkies are just behaving a loser in such disgraceful manner

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha wat a joke, just a fucking accident can waste time talk so much shit and argue whos rite whos wrong, as if by shouting can win case, when the outcome is alrdy predetermined by the traffic law and insurance companies, really low ses gongcbs

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
haha just a fucking accident can waste time talk so much shit abt whos rite whos wrong, when the outcome is alrdy predetermined by the traffic law and insurance companies, really low ses gongcbs

She was hoping to settle the issue privately so the authorities and insurance companies would not be involved.

Alfrescian
Loyal
kid my ass, that boy looks at least 20 yo and should not be termed a "kid" anymore

by way of being referred to as a "kid" by his 3 family members, you can see that he is a typical sheltered mummy's boy "protected" from everything, good luck to him in the future

you can also see from his behaviour that he is mirroring the attitude of that bitch (presumably his mother)

the man, trying to sound "reasonable", appears more like a henpecked idiot that does and listen to everything the wife says (one of the bitches which I am guessing are sisters). he needs a good fuck from a FB to wake up his idea