• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Six A1s and four A2s - but failed to win a place in first-choice JC

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will reiterate until you all cry in shame.

The school system in singapore dont show you the results after you completed your exams for. There is no point discussing why this or that. its obvious isn't it.

Yes, they will change the results to suit rich and powerful ppl first, followed by afiliates. thats why the govt wont hesitate in fucking the adults in all mininsterial policies.

Moral of story is unless your soon or daughter is pure genius then you can move to elite status and a noveau riche entry. if your kid is average dumb or even above average. dont ever bank on it.

For those of you who did well in "neighbourhood schools but suddenly got crapy results for "O' levels, now you know why.

khlui11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone think six A1 four A2 is top result? Everyone in RI or VS gets eight A1 at the minumum. I know people who can have ZERO L1R5 after deduction (2 for affliated school, 2 for LEP/AEP program, 2 for ECA). Try harder next time haha.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone think six A1 four A2 is top result? Everyone in RI or VS gets eight A1 at the minumum. I know people who can have ZERO L1R5 after deduction (2 for affliated school, 2 for LEP/AEP program, 2 for ECA). Try harder next time haha.

I searched for VS and two choices emerged: 'Victoria's Secret' and 'Victoria School'.

There are interesting info on bonus points in some of the junior college sites. In general, you just add 6 points to the college's cut-off points and you will get the maximum entry points for that college.

Thus Hwa Chong is 9 points, Victoria Junior College is 11 and 10 points for Science and Arts.

Not too difficult to get. For a moment I thought that today's students are that much brainier.

Last edited:
R

redlightmeansgo

I heard the Lees have a uniform factory in Batam. I guess they are the ones laughing their way to the bank :rolleyes:

Really, they have a factory? Making white shirts and pants? hmmm no wonder they never seem to run out of stock

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I searched for VS and two choices emerged: 'Victoria's Secret' and 'Victoria School'.

There are interesting info on bonus points in some of the junior college sites. In general, you just add 6 points to the college's cut-off points and you will get the maximum entry points for that college.

Thus Hwa Chong is 9 points, Victoria Junior College is 11 and 10 points for Science and Arts.

Not too difficult to get. For a moment I thought that today's students are that much brainier.

Classic Elitist hypocracy talk. I will remember you IR123. How much did daddy bought your way through school.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i said earlier in this thread and only those gained from this cheating system would totally ignore and continue to talk crap about how great these "top" schools are.

But the obvious remains that the exams system of hiding a persons paper, and then expects the student and parents to trust the results is nothing but a fucking C grade mind control.

Ive never swallowed the blue or red pill they gave me. Some are obviously still in the rabbit hole.