• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sins --> Death!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
My brothers is real!

Feb 23, 2009
Army major, pillion killed
By Kimberly Spykerman
AN ARMY major and his female pillion died after they were crushed by a tipper truck on Saturday morning.

Major Azmi Abdullah, 37, was riding his motorbike with 21-year-old Rebecca Lee Xinyi, when the accident happened along the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).

Maj Abdullah was travelling between the centre and extreme left lane when his motorbike hit the rear of a van. Both rider and pillion were flung onto the road, and run over by a tipper truck.

Maj Abdullah suffered multiple abrasions and fractures, while Ms Lee suffered wounds on her pelvis as well as lacerations to her scalp.

Both died in hospital barely two hours after the accident.

Maj Abdullah was off-duty at the time. A close friend of Ms Lee's said that the pair were 'very good friends'.

It is believed that Maj Abdullah was sending Ms Lee to work, something he did on a regular basis.

Ms Lee was a beauty therapist at Institut Clarins at Wheelock Place for the past 2 1/2 years. According to her family members, she left home at 9am.

Maj Abdullah's family declined to be interviewed, but neighbours at his condominium in Toh Tuck Road were stunned by news of his death. Some only became aware of it when they saw the arrangements being made for his funeral, held last Sunday.

Neighbours described Maj Abdullah as a family man, who was close to his Japanese wife, a homemaker, and their seven-year-old son. The family would always go out together every weekend.

Last year, 108 motorcyclists and their pillion riders died, six more than in 2007. Over half of these 108 - 57 - were aged 30 and younge

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what sort of sin are you referring to?

Eating meat is a sin. Your god tells you not to eat meat, why dun you follow your God's words?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what sort of sin are you referring to?

Eating meat is a sin. Your god tells you not to eat meat, why dun you follow your God's words?

where got say cannot eat meat??

cannot drink the blood lah..please read carefully...

or you got mixed up with other religions?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where got say cannot eat meat??

cannot drink the blood lah..please read carefully...

or you got mixed up with other religions?

Genesis 1.29: God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.

Genesis 9.4: But flesh with its life, its blood, you shall not eat.

I hope you can read English... If not i can translate to chinese for you.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genesis 1.29: God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.

Genesis 9.4: But flesh with its life, its blood, you shall not eat.

it's life, Its blood, you shall not eat lah!!

Not flesh you shall not eat!!

Should Christians Eat Meat or Should We Be Vegetarians?

Is it acceptable for Christians to eat meat today? God first commanded people to eat only plants.1 However, after the flood, God allowed the eating of meat:

Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. "But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. (Genesis 9:3-4)

Later, laws were instituted that declared certain meats to be "clean" and others to be "unclean."2 The system provided a means of proving one's obedience to God and had some health benefits. After Jesus Christ came, God declared all meats to be clean.3

Current slaughterhouse practices comply with the dictate to remove the blood, so virtually all meat today is acceptable to eat according to God.

God was the one who instituted the sacrificial system for the forgiveness of sin. The blood of the Passover lamb was symbol chosen to cleanse from sin and to cause the Lord to pass over the first-borns.4 The New Testament calls Jesus Christ the Lamb of God,5 a clear symbol of the sacrificial system set up by God.

One major premise of Christianity is that we are free from the Old Testament ceremonial laws, since Christ is the fulfillment of symbols they represent.6 Paul addresses the question directly in the book of Romans:

One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. (Romans 14:5-6)

Therefore, the Christian is free to eat or not eat meat according to his own conscience. However, all eating should be done giving thanks to God.

Some people may feel called to be vegetarians. God does not call all people to be identical. Paul warns us not to violate our conscience when we eat:

Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a man to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble. It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother to fall. So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself by what he approves. But the man who has doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin. (Romans 14:20-23)

Is it better to be a vegetarian? The unqualified answer is 'yes." Vegetarians generally have a healthier diet. They can expect to live longer, since they tend to have a significantly lower incidence of heart disease. In addition to health benefits, there are benefits to the environment. It takes much more energy to produce meat than plants, since the animals that are raised for meat must be fed plants - in addition to all the energy required for meat processing and storage.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's life, Its blood, you shall not eat lah!!

Not flesh you shall not eat!!

How come you never argue the genesis 1.29?

But flesh with its life, its blood, you shall not eat.

How come you can't see the word flesh there, Satan cover your eyes har.

And flesh is a soild, you eat it, blood is liquid, pple drink liquid, they dun eat liquid. The Eat refers to the flesh.

Do you need a grammar lesson?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. "But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. (Genesis 9:3-4)

You got brain or not.

Did you read the last sentence properly?

You cannot eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. It means you don't kill the animals that is still alive.

But what do slaughter house do? They kill animals that are still alive and sell to you.

if those animals are already dead by itself, eg like old age, natural disaster or sickness. Then you may consume it

Not when the animals are purposely raise and kill for your thirst of blood and lust for meat.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
excuse me? may i know what's your faith?

Excuse me? May i know if you had eat meat? Your bible tells you exactly to have herbs as you food only and not eat flesh with its blood in it. Why do you still eat it?

YOu think drain the blood means can eat meat. I didn't know Christian are so lack of wisdom Or you didn't read the English words properly.

Blood and meat are together as one. Blood will not function when animals is dead. And dead as in die naturally and not killed it when it is still alive.

LIfeblood means the animals is still alive and kicking with life.