• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkyland nowadays no govt...pumpfulltank car has fake licence plate!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Image: cover-1.jpg?resize=750%2C375&ssl=1]

Friends, need help here. I went to top up petrol at the Shell stn in front of Bt Timah Food Ctr this evening. Saw the pump attendant sitting outside the kiosk looking dejected. Waved to him and asked if he had taken his dinner. He told me he just took biscuits. Then he showed me this piece of cardboard which had a car licence plate number, $133.80 and the words”Run Away No Pay” written on it.

Uncle Ivan (name of attendant ) told me the company deducted the amount from his salary as the driver didn’t pay for the petrol. Apparently the driver had swiped his Shell card at the pump and Uncle Ivan didn’t check as he was chatting with the driver.

Wld like to give the driver the benefit of the doubt that he may not be aware of the situation. His Shell card could be faulty or had expired. Or it could be because he didn’t swipe it properly. Anyway, the transaction didn’t go through and Uncle Ivan had to bear the cost.

This amount meant a lot to Uncle Ivan. He told his son about the incident too. Am hoping this message reaches the driver of the Black Lexus with the car plate number SKP338P to get in touch with Uncle Ivan. According to him, the driver was a Chinese man of medium built in his early 40s wearing glasses. The incident happened on 21 Sept at around 6pm.

Pls share this message and help to look out for this driver and pass the message to him. Be kind and do not harass him as it is not my intention to go on a witch hunt. Just to let him know so he can get in touch with Uncle Ivan. Thanks everyone!

Update (6 Oct)
Several ppl hv msgd me to inform that the car plate number is fake as there are no records found on One Motoring website. So this guy may be out to deliberately deceive and cheat. I’ve informed Uncle Ivan to ask his company to lodge a police report but he’s not keen as he’s afraid of losing his job. Apparently it’s quite common for petrol stations to deduct the pump attendants’ salary for cases where drivers didn’t pay. The onus is on the pump attendants to ensure the drivers make payments.

So I’ve come to a road block. Can’t force Uncle Ivan to ask his company to lodge a police report as he needs this job. And he doesn’t want me to flag out to his company either.

Anyway much thanks to those of you who reached out to offer help to Uncle. Let’s see how things go.

https://www.onlinecitizenasia.com/2020/1...UZR6fRCIrE

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Image: cover-1.jpg?resize=750%2C375&ssl=1]

Friends, need help here. I went to top up petrol at the Shell stn in front of Bt Timah Food Ctr this evening. Saw the pump attendant sitting outside the kiosk looking dejected. Waved to him and asked if he had taken his dinner. He told me he just took biscuits. Then he showed me this piece of cardboard which had a car licence plate number, $133.80 and the words”Run Away No Pay” written on it.

Uncle Ivan (name of attendant ) told me the company deducted the amount from his salary as the driver didn’t pay for the petrol. Apparently the driver had swiped his Shell card at the pump and Uncle Ivan didn’t check as he was chatting with the driver.

Wld like to give the driver the benefit of the doubt that he may not be aware of the situation. His Shell card could be faulty or had expired. Or it could be because he didn’t swipe it properly. Anyway, the transaction didn’t go through and Uncle Ivan had to bear the cost.

This amount meant a lot to Uncle Ivan. He told his son about the incident too. Am hoping this message reaches the driver of the Black Lexus with the car plate number SKP338P to get in touch with Uncle Ivan. According to him, the driver was a Chinese man of medium built in his early 40s wearing glasses. The incident happened on 21 Sept at around 6pm.

Pls share this message and help to look out for this driver and pass the message to him. Be kind and do not harass him as it is not my intention to go on a witch hunt. Just to let him know so he can get in touch with Uncle Ivan. Thanks everyone!

Update (6 Oct)
Several ppl hv msgd me to inform that the car plate number is fake as there are no records found on One Motoring website. So this guy may be out to deliberately deceive and cheat. I’ve informed Uncle Ivan to ask his company to lodge a police report but he’s not keen as he’s afraid of losing his job. Apparently it’s quite common for petrol stations to deduct the pump attendants’ salary for cases where drivers didn’t pay. The onus is on the pump attendants to ensure the drivers make payments.

So I’ve come to a road block. Can’t force Uncle Ivan to ask his company to lodge a police report as he needs this job. And he doesn’t want me to flag out to his company either.

Anyway much thanks to those of you who reached out to offer help to Uncle. Let’s see how things go.

https://www.onlinecitizenasia.com/2020/1...UZR6fRCIrE
If the uncle does not want to stand up for himself. N happy to kenna cheated. Let him be. He will be continually cheated because he is a well known soft target where there is no penalty for crimes committed. He is a great benefit to him employer. They don't have to do anything to minimise petrol theft as they have free insurance in the form of their employees. N the mata can sit back n relax as no need to deal with police repairs n solve crimes

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Times are hard. Pump petrol and not paying is just as bad as pump prostitute and not paying.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
has the good samaritan helped the uncle to ask shell station owner to release CCTV footage so as to identify the car plate number? or at least to view the actions of the runaway cheapskate?