• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies that want to ally with barbarians should read this

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is another traitor to Song Dynasty but he was of Arab race. So not a chinese traitor dog but just traitor dog. His family was treated well for generations by Chinese people and emperor and amass fortune in China. But he defected to the mongol invaders so when Song army asked for help, he not just refused to loan his ships to Song army for the naval battle but closed the door to not let Song army enter the Quanzhou city and massacre a few thousands of the Song emperor descendants who were originally based there. Then he provided ships to mongol invaders to crush the Song army at the naval battle!

View attachment 50374
Btw this Arab traitor dog got his body remains dig out and flogged - 100 years or so after he died - by Zhu Yuanzhang when he kicked out the mongols. But the 中华文明spirit of advanced civilization was already destroyed and people moved backwards in Ming Dynasty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw this Arab traitor dog got his body remains dig out and flogged - 100 years or so after he died - by Zhu Yuanzhang when he kicked out the mongols. But the 中华文明spirit of advanced civilization was already destroyed and people moved backwards in Ming Dynasty.
China Civilization lost to barbarians because of chinese and Arab traitor dogs abound!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP should learn from Song Dynasty. When the Song emperor got 300,000 soldiers and still have advantage vs mongol barbarians they were afraid of this and that and didn’t go on offensive. What happened in the end? Kena beaten by barbarians until their troops dwindled to 100,000 then have the final naval battle and by then the barbarians have gained advantage of training by Chinese and other traitor dogs and killed all at one go! 100,000 all dead!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP should learn from Song Dynasty. When the Song emperor got 300,000 soldiers and still have advantage vs mongol barbarians they were afraid of this and that and didn’t go on offensive. What happened in the end? Kena beaten by barbarians until their troops dwindled to 100,000 then have the final naval battle and by then the barbarians have gained advantage of training by Chinese and other traitor dogs and killed all at one go! 100,000 all dead!
Barbarians got lots of evil dirty tricks like how my ccb Malaysian Chinese neighbours steal from me while I tolerated their nonsense. Learn from my unfortunate experience ok PAP?