• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkies thank MM govt for slapping PAP hard

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Kow: Our government dam siah sway leow. Everyday kena slap by the new Malaysian government.

Ahmad: Bro, what you talking about?

Ah Kow: Everyday I read news about what Mahathir government is doing is like the opposite of what PAP is doing.

Arumugam (pointing to his laptop): Kow is right. A few days ago, DPM Wan Azizah announced this in the media: “Govt ministers, MPs to declare assets“.

This is the opposite of Singapore where multi-millionaire PAP ministers and MPs need not disclose their assets.

Worse, their sources of income are to be disclosed to only one person: PM Lee.

https://likedatosocanmeh.wordpress....to-mahathir-government-for-slapping-pap-hard/

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is very special because it can ownself check ownself! Only their Indian chief knows their assets and high net worth and it's a top secret including his own assets.:p

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any time and every time I see Arseloon and his fucking paper generals get slapped and kann, I feel so shiok shiok shiok.
My ejaculate squirting out 20 meters away!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is very special because it can ownself check ownself! Only their Indian chief knows their assets and high net worth and it's a top secret including his own assets.:p

This is how you leave a legacy. Not just as simple as preserving a rickety old house. :cool: