• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies really like to get sodomized, we must be anal sex capital of the World

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Extremely disappointing Elections results. There are no moral victories here. It was a poor performance by the Oppo as a group, although there were bright spots here and there. I don't believe all this crap that the Oppo is making headway. If they had won 30 seats, then we can make a case for that. This Elections show that some Singaporeans are still stupid beyond believe and their logic bothers on insanity. Idiot Awards go out to:
1) Bukit Batok SMC - What the hell are u guys thinking out there? A part time filthy rich lawyer who cries foul about a mythical mistreatment of his son can win over Chee Soon Juan? Are u serious?
2) Bukit Panjang SMC - U guys are officially now the retard capital of Singapore. U chose Liang Eng Hwa over an internationally respected infectious disease expert and one of the few Singaporeans with a worldwide standing in Paul Tambyah. Shame on you. What the crap has Liang ever done for you other then collect his $16k a month salary as MP and his multi-million $ salary and bonus from DBS. All Dr. Tambyah has done is save lives.
3) Jalan Besar GRC - You guys should all give yourself a swift kick in the arse. U actually voted for small space sex Jo over the Lim Tean, the voice of Covid reason in Singapore. I hope Jo Teo opens a few workers dorms in your GRC since u all like her so much.
4) West Coast GRC - Seriously, u did not elect Tan Cheng Bok? What is wrong with you clowns out there? Iswaran, who helped Ho Ching lose a few billions $ at Temasek, is preferred over TCB? WOW. I am really speechless. 71,000 of u are pathetic retards.
Finally, kudos to Sengkang GRC, U did the right thing. Ng Chee Meng, the fake trade unionist is finally revealed for who he is, a fraud.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
VC0EnLC.gif

Well said

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes well said. I’m puzzled as to why so many are celebrating as if it’s a victory.
SK can be considered winning a battle but oppies still lost the war.
Pap allocated 12 NCMPs. The oppies ended up with 10. Its all still within PAP’s expectations and threshold.
Lest we forget nothing has changed. There’s still no 1/3 in parliament so the white scums can carry on suka suka change constitution and fuck us up.
Sinkies indeed the government they get.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pretty perplexed on the outcome. Expected Dr Tan, paul, Chee and Lim tean to have been elected. They put on a good fight and the caliber of opposition is alot better then all the past election years.
Maybe TCB and Lim tean could have won in an SMC. Then again if Chee and Pual lost maybe there is no difference.
I had a 10 percent glimmer of hope but the realist in me is saying it's another pap sweep.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The SDP is a tainted brand, not to me but definitely to many others out there. Never underestimate the effects of a state-controlled media.

Lim Tean and his gang are new kids on the block, mindshare is small.

PSP is also the new kid on the block, although it's not yet clear whether the West Coast residents voted for his party or for him. It needs to groom the next generation.

Lastly don't be afraid to fight 'dirty' when dealing with the PAP. Something like the Ivan Lim incident, but a bigger scandal and with better timing. :wink: