• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkies like to " LKY say this, LKY say that

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you guys come across those pathetic sinkies ball lickers who likes to LKY say this , LKY say that. They got no fucking brains to think for themselves and behave like someone being possessed.

You can observe their sinkie behavior, it is really pathetically funny.

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you guys come across those pathetic sinkies ball lickers who likes to LKY say this , LKY say that. They got no fucking brains to think for themselves and behave like someone being possessed.

cb kia tonychat,

what can u do besides banning me :biggrin:

:oIo: fuck you. thai people only know how to kowtow to thai emperor. thai woman only know how to sell their cb. :oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Thais like to say the Thai King said that same goes for the USA who like to quote "insert president"

Does that make all these pple ball lickers

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ok let's start with you thai pimp loser. :biggrin:

The OA is able to dig out at least 40 threads with you criticizing / commenting on LKY. Some examples from you below.

Next, look at your own fuck face in the mirror. :biggrin:

This is what i read in entrepreneur.com

By Robert Kiyosaki,

I wonder what The-Number-One-Sinkie Lee Kuan Yew surround himself with.

Without LKY, we DO have internet at home. He is not the ONLY ONE who can be a leader. He is just someone who take away the chance of others to be a leader.

pple in Sg will not lose their job without LKY around in the first place.

With LKY around , those smart and talented locals left singapore to a place that give them the chance to exercise their smartness, a chance not to have to face a coward.

Do so much for the country and doing it for his own lust of power and greed is a different thing.

Using ISD to Beat up opposition leaders who try to speak up and sue them to bankruptcy doesn't seems like the doing of someone who do much for the country and people.

That is because your MM has no respect for sinkie. Well i do understand how he feels, i dun respect balless people either.

How to respect someone when he is ask to bend down, he will bend cowardly. i don't. seriously don't.

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
OA, why ban him? After you ban him, there is no drama to watch!

Use your brain lah!

Banning takes away the fun and makes every thread so serious

S

Sagat

OA, why ban him? After you ban him, there is no drama to watch!
Use your brain lah!
Banning takes away the fun and makes every thread so serious

No use yours. Why he banned others? His other clone bodycells is able to post.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just like the revered HRH the King of Thailand is whorshipped by the Thai people, LKY is a god to many SINgaporeans.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB Kia Tonychat.

U claim u r in Thailand. So y the fuck 2 u care abt wat happens in Sing? Y cant u mind ur own biz being soliciting biz 4 ur ladyboy? :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is galling is Ah Beng makes up 75% of the majority yet is happy to maintain the status quo and vote for PAP-like-minded opposition like WP/SPP/SDA/NSP/PR - the PAP's useful idiots. With so many wannabe charlatan opposition wannabe MPs, is it any surprise that PAP wants to introduce more SMCs and smaller GRC? Can you think of a better way to showcase a sham democracy?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
u sure? only dumbfuck loser worship a coward. i guess sinkies are considered as one.

he might be a coward internationally but he is a king in SG

honestly, his ruthlessness is the critical factor in advancing singapore in the 70s and 80s.

when every countries struggled with labor strikes and wage increases, we benfitted from the tight control

most seem to dislike him now but respect him deep in their hearts.

i personally think that a lot of useless sinkies are ungrateful. they basically gained $200,000 in asset value from their cheap HDB flats and yet they are against him now.

this shows you that whoever you vote in, sinkies will never be happy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he might be a coward internationally but he is a king in SG

honestly, his ruthlessness is the critical factor in advancing singapore in the 70s and 80s.

when every countries struggled with labor strikes and wage increases, we benfitted from the tight control

most seem to dislike him now but respect him deep in their hearts.

i personally think that a lot of useless sinkies are ungrateful. they basically gained $200,000 in asset value from their cheap HDB flats and yet they are against him now.

this shows you that whoever you vote in, sinkies will never be happy.

He is a "king" in sinkieland because he is surrounded by a whole population of ball licking sinkie losers who loves it when they are begin screwed hard.

In other countries, there is no such species being around.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya. but... when i say mr angmo say this , mr angmo say that(and all those ang mos i talk about disagree with KY's methods) all you illiterate heartlanders call me banana and ignore me leh!!!! then how?!??

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a "king" in sinkieland because he is surrounded by a whole population of ball licking sinkie losers who loves it when they are begin screwed hard.

In other countries, there is no such species being around.

no choice

Singapore was an island without natural resources

if you are living in a wealthy country, there will be diversity in opinion of course

can't really compare Sinkies to Americans or Canadians. they have tonnes of $$$, technology patents and natural resources.