• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies here have all the wrong values?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankie, I believe purgatory is not in the dictionary of many Christians.. it is more a Roman Catholic thing.

Many new Christians believe that once they believe in Christ, they are saved.. even if they have been a sinner all their lives.

Bros, correct me if I'm mistaken.

Xtians they have such a simplistic approach to redemption...to them just say "I believe in Jesus" and you are save?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If god is so crappy, why not just shut him off ?

always remember, everything humans enjoy or they think they enjoy are not really good things at all.

things that put your spirits self to test really helps you to grow and are good stuffs!!

i hope you guys know what i mean.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad to say being a Christian is not plain sailing too!

there are problems and obstacles too for a Christians too.

but with Jesus help, life could be bearable, because of His Grace, He will not let us suffer beyond what we can bear.

read about the foot print stories on the Internet.

only throught such trails, can we really mature and grow in the Christian faith.

neber heard to Christians blowing up themselves so far. if they do, they are probably possesed by SATAN temporary..lol..

Yes of course , life is not plain sailing.

But you have the gift of tongue. You pray. You have the GIFT of holy spirit ! You must believe before you can SEEEEE !

Don accept all this crap saying " only through such trail , you can mature and grow. Read your bible ....... seek god and wisdom ! For he is your light and the path of righteous will be brighter and brighter ! You have GOD , talk to him.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
things that put your spirits self to test really helps you to grow and are good stuffs!!

i hope you guys know what i mean.

yah sure i know what you mean...i being drinking lots of spirit over the weekend and its sure is good stuff....

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xtians they have such a simplistic approach to redemption...to them just say "I believe in Jesus" and you are save?

In a very complicated, "religious" world... God has made salvation simple. "Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13). Your salvation experience will be the beginning of your relationship with Jesus Christ. Understanding salvation is as simple as "A.B.C."

1. Admit that you're a sinner in need of God.
2. Believe that Jesus died and rose again for your sins
3. Confess Jesus as Lord of your life.

http://www.pixi.com/~mysc/abc.html

Okay, my own views here.

Sometimes simplicity is beautiful.

It is perfect, it is intelligent!!!

It is how everything fit in so perfectly. You asked yourself, why I neber think of that?

Complexity is confusing, diversion and a bloody mess.

And I asked myself this, oh shit, I am stuck like a hamster running in a wheel.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah sure i know what you mean...i being drinking lots of spirit over the weekend and its sure is good stuff....

that is the blood of Christ, it is to let you remember He used his blood to washed away our sins.

not everybody can take it. only batpised Christians can drink it. some churches uses red wine, other uses grape juices. if one is unholy or hatred for someone, he cannot drink it. if he drinks it, its really bad for him.

so by drinking his "blood", it symbolises we are cleansed with his blood. we are purified.

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simplistic? I call it great marketing! :biggrin:

standard marketing for products won't work because they don't have God's blessings and the Holy Spirits.

that is the difference between a product and the Christian faith.