• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies deserved it. Just look at all the self claimed sinkies joining Malaysian Cantonese dog musclepower to attack me is best proof

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you uncouth pig.
uncouth is you Jeremy Quek and other Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes hiding in rat hole defaming and insulting Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as whore. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attack your fucking cheebye. Got guts stand outside Mayfair entrance at 9am tomorrow, I will behead you, cut off your cheebye and make you a real victim. You whore!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should up this thread everyday too remind people not to be so stupid to hire sinkies. Just look at me and Cantonese dog @musclepower and @Cottonmouth self claimed sinkies everyday everywhere viciously attacking their benefactor me is enough proof.
Tsk tsk tsk cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies demand your victim of bullying to anpologize Knnbccb.

As for me I didn’t change to fit any argument at all and already answered your lies on that. I hired Cantonese and so I am your benefactor is a fact.

And i am stating fact you are self claimed sinkie. You refused to admit Malaysian Cantonese dog and you are viciously attacking me. Not a single lie. Pui!
@musclepower everything you accused me in your cb poem is always what you and your cheap women are from telling lies to cheap that’s why you dare not swear. 事实摆在眼前。
@musclepower when are you going to apologize to me you evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of prostitute defaming your benefactor? 忘恩负义 恩将仇报的广东狗
wah lau.... me think ur BP now hitting 190/110 !! .. :whistling::whistling: no horse run.. :geek:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau.... me think ur BP now hitting 190/110 !! .. :whistling::whistling: no horse run.. :geek:
You Hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitute don’t pretend don’t know you dogs have been ganging up spewing evil toxic to cause me stress and cancer. No wonder some Malaysian cantonese dog @musclepower only son is dead and I will see how you die. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitute don’t pretend don’t know you dogs have been ganging up spewing evil toxic to cause me stress and cancer. No wonder some Malaysian cantonese dog @musclepower only son is dead and I will see how you die. Pui!
I one person fight gang of Cantonese Hakka dogs hooligans. So proud!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attack your fucking cheebye. Got guts stand outside Mayfair entrance at 9am tomorrow, I will behead you, cut off your cheebye and make you a real victim. You whore!
Got guts go to my Facebook to say that you Jeremy Quek CRIMINAL BULLY DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal