• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkies can speak melayu now?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now I was at marine Macdonald's......there was this two young Chinese kids in school t shirt,st Joseph or something starting with st.......they look very young like btw 13 to 15.......

They were having a conversation in English......at first I didn't think much of it......then an Indian mcdonalds manager came by and started talking to them about their school t-shirt......then to my surprise halfway thru the conversation turned into melayu,I recognised Malay words and even some words like orang and satu from my 3rd lang classes more than a decade ago......I tot I was hearing things,was sitting a few tables away and mistaking English or Malay but I listened harder and they were really speaking melayu!!!!!

A few years ago I had the same experience a bunch of girls speaking English on the bus and one of them starting speaking PRC mandarin.......nearly fell off the bus......

It's like watching the movie "the thing" John carpenters 1986......u can't tell who is the enemy anymore unless u burn them with a red hot metal wire!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many FTs brought into Sinkieland, they either brought their young brats here or made babies here.

As long as they grow up and vote PAP, speak gibberish also okay. :sneaky:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think maybe they are the children of indo chinese KNN but again indo chinese will mix melayu with hokkien KNN else is msian chinese but again they will mix melayu with added tone mandarin KNN

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Those kids were indon cheena speaking indonesian.
The indo Chinese mostly came during the 2000 era.....I had an indo Chinese classmate when I was pri 5 or 6.

Besides why would they be speaking melayu to the Indian mcdonalds manager?how many Indians are there in indoland working in a Macdonald's in sg?clearly these trash recognise where each other are from.....

I just googled.....there's only 120,000 Indians in Indonesia a country of 200 million......finding one is almost as rare as finding a Jew in Singapore.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Melayu is the national language and the Presidential race...so better know how to speak or else cannot understand the commands when you do NS.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The indo Chinese mostly came during the 2000 era.....I had an indo Chinese classmate when I was pri 5 or 6.

Besides why would they be speaking melayu to the Indian mcdonalds manager?how many Indians are there in indoland working in a Macdonald's in sg?clearly these trash recognise where each other are from.....

I just googled.....there's only 120,000 Indians in Indonesia a country of 200 million......finding one is almost as rare as finding a Jew in Singapore.

Indon cheena find it very comfortable to speak indonesian/Malay. Whereas cheena Msian find it odd to speak Melayu. Speak Mandarin all the way. Some cant speak Melayu. Especially those johorean cheena. Tink they are proud to be chicom.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indon cheena find it very comfortable to speak indonesian/Malay. Whereas cheena Msian find it odd to speak Melayu. Speak Mandarin all the way. Some cant speak Melayu. Especially those johorean cheena. Tink they are proud to be chicom.

i call bullshyt they cant speak melayu......in fact i think malaysian chinese find it 100 times harder to speak english than melayu..........cmon man they grow up in a country where bahasa melayu is everywhere......on the tv,signboards,advertisements,warning.......24/7.......everybody around them speaking melayu.......farking mat rock and mat yoyo songs everywhere all the sinkies whose ever visited malaysia would know that......news always in melayu.........

of all the malaysian chinese guys i ever encountered in my life,whether working in factories or MBS......all of them could speak chinese,canto and melayu to their malaysian colleagues,chinese indian or malay,theres a ton of them in factories and MBS.........and almost all of them can barely speak legible english......unless they went to school in sg........

besides why would they be speaking melayu to the indian guy?in what country in the world would u find tons of chinese and indians?malaysia or indonesia?chicom population in indoland is what?less than 3 percent?indian population less than 0.1 percent?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i call bullshyt they cant speak melayu......in fact i think malaysian chinese find it 100 times harder to speak english than melayu..........cmon man they grow up in a country where bahasa melayu is everywhere......on the tv,signboards,advertisements,warning.......24/7.......everybody around them speaking melayu.......farking mat rock and mat yoyo songs everywhere all the sinkies whose ever visited malaysia would know that......news always in melayu.........

of all the malaysian chinese guys i ever encountered in my life,whether working in factories or MBS......all of them could speak chinese,canto and melayu to their malaysian colleagues,chinese indian or malay,theres a ton of them in factories and MBS.........and almost all of them can barely speak legible english......unless they went to school in sg........

besides why would they be speaking melayu to the indian guy?in what country in the world would u find tons of chinese and indians?malaysia or indonesia?chicom population in indoland is what?less than 3 percent?indian population less than 0.1 percent?

Other parts of Msia cheena may be able to speak simple Malay. But those cheena at Johore...KNN..behavg like sinkies. Watch ch8 n 7 at home. Never on Tv1 or Tv2. Speak mamdarin at home. Esp my neighbour. But with me he speak mixture of broken english n melayu. As for my Msian cheena office colleagues they speak Mandarin all the way. With me they speak broken english. No bs. Sm johorean cheena cant speak Melayu. They dont mix with melayu.