• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies are pragmatic. We carry on eating even if slashers chopped other people in coffeeshop.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
these diners are right, let brainless morons kill even more brainless morons
its probably over some pussies or small money

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this surprising? F1 can also carry on despite minister in charge being suspended for corruption.

Nothing to see here. Move along please

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite the violent commotion unfolding before them, the majority of the diners remained remarkably unperturbed. Some calmly continued to enjoy their meals, while others relocated to different tables, casually carrying their drinks along.
LOL missing pop corn.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
just now i walk by a neighborhood 4d shop, two men were also arguing very loudly like going to fight until others pull them apart

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 thing I don't understand is why all these slashing and fisting doesn't occur during any mp walkabouts sessions?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abuthen? Food and drinks are so expensive nowadays it would be criminal to run away from the food and drinks just because of a small incident. The coffee shop customers did the right thing: keep calm and continuing dining.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If limpeh is there, I would easily assume they are shooting the sinkie version of 蛊惑仔 movie. HK has a 陈浩南and 十三妹, while sinkieland will have a 陈靠北 and his sister 陈靠步。:laugh: