• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies are hopeless - only know how to whack their neighbours over petty remarks

jw5

Loyal
It would be more worrying if Sinkies made petty remarks over their neighbours whacking them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To whack a man that is sixty years old really bo standard :biggrin:

I'm sure there are some "Sporeans" who would wack a certain 88 year old senior citizen if he didn't have so many bodyguards:o

Life in Spore is no bed of roses & even the simplest things will set off some people. The crowded situation , lack of jobs, worries about $,...all serve to shorten people's fuzes.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure there are some "Sporeans" who would wack a certain 88 year old senior citizen if he didn't have so many bodyguards:o

Life in Spore is no bed of roses & even the simplest things will set off some people. The crowded situation , lack of jobs, worries about $,...all serve to shorten people's fuzes.

But Singapore has the most iphones per capita and the highest density of millionaires in the world. :rolleyes:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai Yah! All these lorry drivers think they are kings on the road. They just cut into your lane without any consideration for your safety. Just 2 days ago, I had to tell the lorry driver that he cut into my lane and almost caused an accident. He did not even apologize but asked, "did I knock your car? I had to tell him not to be daft. He did not knock my car because I had to slam on my brakes. It is likely that this guy thinks he is king of the neighborhood. That is why there is no arrest of the alleged assailants.