• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies and PRC woman quarrel from Jurong East to Raffles place station

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lexx8JH5pNQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&___________"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lexx8JH5pNQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&___________" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fairminded

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Malaysian and has lived and worked in Singapore for 7 years. and thank goodness, able to leave it for good.
Frankly, sometimes singaporeans are too arrogant - think themselves as whites of asia just because they speak singlish and look down on others. They have forgotten their Asian roots but is not accepted by the whites. And singaporeans dont lie? wake up man. Singapore, like any country in the world, has its fair share of crooks, liars etc. Even before PRC immigrants, there are seedy Deskar road, triads, pick pockets, thieves etc. So dont put down other countries. PAP did a good job in deculturialized the whole lot but have no other cultures to replace what they
destroyed. They left a whole nation of "wanna be whites pretenders". Let's face it. If a singapore man goes for
a PRC woman, it is fair competition. One should ask why. Are Singapore men immoral? Are they good husbands etc instead of blaming other people.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am Malaysian and has lived and worked in Singapore for 7 years. and thank goodness, able to leave it for good.
Frankly, sometimes singaporeans are too arrogant - think themselves as whites of asia just because they speak singlish and look down on others. They have forgotten their Asian roots but is not accepted by the whites. And singaporeans dont lie? wake up man. Singapore, like any country in the world, has its fair share of crooks, liars etc. Even before PRC immigrants, there are seedy Deskar road, triads, pick pockets, thieves etc. So dont put down other countries. PAP did a good job in deculturialized the whole lot but have no other cultures to replace what they
destroyed. They left a whole nation of "wanna be whites pretenders". Let's face it. If a singapore man goes for
a PRC woman, it is fair competition. One should ask why. Are Singapore men immoral? Are they good husbands etc instead of blaming other people.
aiseh, lian bang ren leeched spore for 7 years, return to mudland and kong spore lan jiao wei.
nah :oIo:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok...bye bye...one more piece of rubbish out....

Looking4Knowledge

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are the Sg woman, what would you have done?

If she had said "i wasn't talking about you", do you think the PRC woman would have let it go?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh, why so ungrateful to a country that has given you a job and fed you & your family for 7 years? Never bite the hands that feed you. Thank goodness you are leaving for good, we need more grateful people around.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies to thread, "even my block downstairs got alley cats n house cats meowing loudly at each other leh. cat calls.":biggrin:

Last edited:

Fairminded

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok...bye bye...one more piece of rubbish out....

Yes, bye bye. I am now working in PRC, and so are many skilled and talented Singaporeans, contributing to the
growth of PRC. What's left behind are you poor sinkies who have no skill to go anywhere but to be stuck in
Singapore in an ever spiralling lower standard of living. So either you wake up and smell the coffee, go learn to compete in the great wide world, or stay in your little nanny state and be a frog in a well. Bye.

Fairminded

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ginfreely, it is not cute at all writing Singlish, No one understands it out side the little well call Singapore.
I dont bite the hand that fed me because Singapore had never fed me. I was head hunted down to Singapore to
help build the industry there because no Singaporean had the skill to do it, I fed you guys through my taxes and the by generation of wealth by the company that I worked for -which incidentally is a GERMAN and not a Singaporean company.

Fairminded

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree. It takes two hands to clap. It could be an Indian, Thai, Indonesian or European etc. that the
Singaporean husban had ran off with.
Although most Singapreans will disagree with me, I think that the PRC woman deserves an apology.
Instead of demonizing people it is better to ask why the Singaporean husband abandoned the family. Instead of
condeming others as immoral why not condem the husband as immoral for abandoning his wife and kids?

Fairminded

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ms.Red amoeba, It should be bye bye one rubbish left behind. Skill workers can go anywhere they wanted
but many unskilled frustrated Singaporeans cannot compete anywhere even at home. Many feel frustrated and
feel trapped in low level jobs griping away. I left because I felt I should not coninue to pay taxes and to contribute to Singapore's growth anymore because it is not worth it. It is depressing to live in a well filled with mentally screwed up frogs.

Fairminded

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear no-faith. It is not cute at all writing in Singlish. Better grow up. One German engineer I worked with described
aptly that Sigaporeans always brag that they are speak and write 3 languages and used to insult others for their
poor command in English but in reality, Singaporeans are illiterate in 3 languages - speaks and write poor English, their mother tongue and their national language (Malay).

I did not leeched Singapore for 7 years. It is for 7 years that I have wasted to contribute to the growth of Singapore by doing skilled work that my company could not find any Singaporean that have the necessary skill.
Incidentally, the company I worked for is a German and NOT a Singaporean company. We paid our taxes, created
jobs for Singaporeans. Without foreign investment and skilled workers do you think that Singapore can grew so fast? Stop being egoistic. The older generation of Singaporeans I worked with realize that and are humble hard working folks. You younger generation of Singaporeans just know how to blame others for your own failure.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
limpeh fed up oledi....all these nanbeh behaviour is everywhere...sinkies are softies...everyday everywhere kana bullied..nanbeh..you young fellas better do something to proetect the old uncles and aunties from these bullies...i sit here limkopi singsongtalkcock also buaytahan watching the video...these FTs look so fierce !!!....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No support on the sinkee woman. Sinkee women don't treat sinkee guys nicely anyway. It's nuts to side them. Remember sinkees don't even like other sinkess that's why her sinkee husband ran off with a china woman.

Anyway i dunno why chinese sinkees become so garang when they want to whack other chinese but bow down their heads like dogs when faced with kelings or ang mohs etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear no-faith. It is not cute at all writing in Singlish. Better grow up. One German engineer I worked with described
aptly that Sigaporeans always brag that they are speak and write 3 languages and used to insult others for their
poor command in English but in reality, Singaporeans are illiterate in 3 languages - speaks and write poor English, their mother tongue and their national language (Malay).

OMG you're going to get flamed for this. Then again since the man commenting is a german sinkees won't get offended. If a china man made that comment sinkees would be so pissed off even though it's true.

Btw why is it always bragging about good commmand in english? What about good command in chinese? Isn't that equally important? I guess not.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let the 2 bitches fight lah.......last bitch standing wins......that jiuhu kia wants to kaypoh let him be referee lor....