• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkies’ Balls Shrivelled - 6 New Cases

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Sent by Gov.sg – 23 May]

As of 12pm, MOH has preliminarily confirmed an additional 642 cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore.

Majority are Work Permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories.

Of the 642 cases, 6 are Singaporeans/PRs.

MOH will share further updates in its press release that will be issued later tonight.

go.gov.sg/moh23mayupdate

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not sick won't be tested lah, bodoh. :cautious:

According to the MOH website even those that are not sick are being tested. https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/scaling-up-of-covid-19-testing/

It says and I quote :

5. A similar testing strategy is applied to our migrant worker community, including those living in dormitories. The Ministry of Health (MOH) has been testing close to 3,000 migrant workers residing at the dormitories every day, and will continue to do more tests. Many of these workers showed no symptoms when they were tested.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans and PRs total 6.
BUT how many in the community? Meaning those non Singaporeans and PRs OUTSIDE of dormitories. I’m sure that’s a big group but somehow they never report the figures for this group.
Makes you think only 6 new cases in the community and the rest are all blangas inside dormitories.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
But how many are actually sick?
KNN those 6 sinkies/PR were sicked then they were tested KNN

KNN those fw at dormitories need to be tested whether sick or not sick KNN else they cannot go out to work again and also cannot be separated to live with those tested positive KNN

KNN when moh said those not sick also tested means before they are deployed eg to be a swapper they need to be negative in order not to infect others during testing KNN

KNN hope you have a clearer peekture now and stop quoting this stoopid quote KNN

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually suspect that the coronavirus strain may have mutated to an extent that it has now become a normal kind of flu virus with little lethal effects except for those who have underlying medical conditions. The statistics bear this out. 31,068 infection cases, 23 deaths or about 0.07% death rate. It may not be so alarming. Of course, part of the reason for the low death rate is also due to the precautionary measures taken to protect the elderly and vulnerables from catching the coronavirus.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN also regardless of the lumber published for the day this is still a stoopid question KNN even all 642 cases were not sicked they still need to be tested becas they have been exposed to the virus and if they are asymptomatic they will infect the vulnerables if they are released to the general public KNN

jw5

Loyal
Actually in view that there are currently 620 unlinked cases to date, you may be on to something here......... hurhurhur........ kinky.... :biggrin:

Obviously there is an active orgy and gangbang scene in Sg.....huhuhu...kinky..

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually in view that there are currently 620 unlinked cases to date, you may be on to something here......... hurhurhur........ kinky.... :biggrin:
KNN my uncle thinking what is the extend of being link and unlink during contact tracing KNN eg last week if my uncle enter location 1 and scan his IC .Later someone leeported sick and tested positive and found to have gone to location 1 last week with same date as my uncle's visit KNN does it mean he will be contacted during the tracing KNN if yes for how many hours or days of the visit to location 1 then is deemed as a contact KNN based on the complexity that my uncle also would have gone to multiple locations the contact tracing will no longer be accurate KNN hence my uncle think after for so many months having 600+ unlinked cases is already a very low lumber provided it is a honest lumber KNN

jw5

Loyal
3 sinkies and 1 PR tested because of links to existing cases or pre-school teacher testing, but without symptoms, you bodoh. :wink:

Those 6 sinkies no signs not sick will get tested? I think not! :cautious: