• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkieland Pinoy Experience

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many of us has experienced these Pinoys in Singapore, some good but mostly bad. Many of my friends (even those "guess my race") dislikes Pinoy more than Ah Tiong.

I saw one yesterday and within the 5 mins, many Singaporeans who witnessed the incident disliked the Pinoy. They do have a great way to make people dislike them.

I was doing the MacRitchie Trail with my group of friends, after about 2 hrs walk we rested at the Park Ranger Station to refill our water bottle. Then there was this family of Pinoys who were also there.

They were walking around taking pictures of the area, when the Pinoy mother decided to have a family photo taken using her lousy iphone.

They approached the Ranger on duty to help them take the picture. The Ranger agreed with a smile but had trouble trying to focus the picture and took some time to take the first shot.

The family asked for a 2nd shot and the ranger again took some time (sometimes it is hard to use phone camera because of shaky hands).

Suddenly the Pinoy mother shouted, "Can you hurry up? Just taking a picture take you such a long time! Hurry up! Hurry up!"

After the shot was taken, the family took the camera from the Ranger and walked off without saying even a "Thank you".

They took a look at the photos taken and was obviously unhappy with the results. They then approached others around to take their family photo.

Many of the Sinkies were disgusted and just ignored the family.

Last edited:

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys despite having the same skin color as Malays are the opposite of the humble, kind Malays.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only in Sinkapore can pinoys behave like lords. Pinoys all over the world just assimilate quietly. Not in Sinkapore. They freely insults sinkees, take up the PMET jobs and when in management, make it hard for sinkees. All these actions are endorsed by the PAP.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only in Sinkapore can pinoys behave like lords. Pinoys all over the world just assimilate quietly. Not in Sinkapore. They freely insults sinkees, take up the PMET jobs and when in management, make it hard for sinkees. All these actions are endorsed by the PAP.

Sinkies fucking stupid.
Do not blame PAP
Who voted those PAP into power?

VOTE OUT EVERYONE OF THOSE PAP BASTARDS IN 2016

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
................... The Ranger agreed with a smile but had trouble trying to focus the picture and took some time to take the first shot..............................

Er, these days almost all cameras come with autofocus (or has an autofocus select mode). Why was the Ranger having trouble with this?

Cheers!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have yet to hear a Pinoy or Ah Neh say, 'Thank You' after asking for direction.
These days when they ask i any how point to the opposite direction, let you
walk the extra mile. The PRC lagi style when they ask for light they use their
fingers, action of lighting a lighter! KNN, i ignore em totally.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah. The "PMET" jobs taken up by the Pinoys in Singapore are the low-level accounts executive and call centre manager jobs.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please lah. The "PMET" jobs taken up by the Pinoys in Singapore are the low-level accounts executive and call centre manager jobs.

There's a nice coffeeshop across AMK Industrial Park 2 that serves a pretty killer hong kong roast meat. Visit the place during lunch on any working day, most Pinoys are not low level accounts executives.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys despite having the same skin color as Malays are the opposite of the humble, kind Malays.

It is true, very easy to tell them apart by their behavior. Notice the Pinoys nowadays are very arrogant, in the foodcourt they take the seats without asking whether the seats are occupied, in the MRT they dash to occupy seats, etc.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is true, very easy to tell them apart by their behavior. Notice the Pinoys nowadays are very arrogant, in the foodcourt they take the seats without asking whether the seats are occupied, in the MRT they dash to occupy seats, etc.

In the past the filipinos you saw were probably the maids. Now you are seeing more of the middle class coming to Spore.

I've visited the Philippines & have a poor opinion of the place. Such as the GM of the Philippine office simply stopped turning up for work.:biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past the filipinos you saw were probably the maids. Now you are seeing more of the middle class coming to Spore.

I've visited the Philippines & have a poor opinion of the place. Such as the GM of the Philippine office simply stopped turning up for work.:biggrin:

Philippines is a basketcase economy for a reason - they have the Malay blood. Malaysia could be like the Philippines if not for the 25 percent Chinese. In Philippines, the successful conglomerates are owned by Chinese pinoy.

Bring more pinoys in and sinkapore becomes another basketcase.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
u guys probably seen how bad pinoy PR is when they r dealing wif taiwan issue over the death of the fisherman. if u hav time go read the pinoy english online newspapers, their reporting style and writing style is horrible beyond words and lack professionalism. u may mistaken it for primary sch newspaper :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have yet to hear a Pinoy or Ah Neh say, 'Thank You' after asking for direction.
These days when they ask i any how point to the opposite direction, let you
walk the extra mile. The PRC lagi style when they ask for light they use their
fingers, action of lighting a lighter! KNN, i ignore em totally.

Direct them to a wrong place. Did that once to two pundeks near Sim Lim Square. :biggrin:

Strangers, both foreign and locals, always approach me to ask for directions. I'm a magnet for direction seekers.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the traits of singaporeans. maybe they have been living here for too long, thats why they managed to pick up all these traits