• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkieland is partner with the USA in Trans Pacific Partnership.. Your ass is screwed

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkieland is partner with the USA in Trans Pacific Partnership.. Your ass is scr

Wats the difference, we Sinkies hve been screwed for the last 50yrs by the Familee and their Cronies, how bad can it get if its their turn to get screwed!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sinkieland is partner with the USA in Trans Pacific Partnership.. Your ass is scr

[video=youtube;RE902AMt7so]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE902AMt7so[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wats the difference, we Sinkies hve been screwed for the last 50yrs by the Familee and their Cronies, how bad can it get if its their turn to get screwed!

attitudes like yours will prolonged the screwing. good luck sinkie shit.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies are already screwed. TPP will definitely benefit the Elites with free flowing of capital (and launder money or run road), and human capital (and push the salaries even further down). Some sinkie peasants might benefit by giving a chance to play in this game.

Anyway if TPP does not go through, Sinkies will be screw further as the Elites cannot play the proposed game and will again push the costs to the peasants. Whatever the outcome, the peasants will be the one who suffer.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies are already screwed. TPP will definitely benefit the Elites with free flowing of capital (and launder money or run road), and human capital (and push the salaries even further down). Some sinkie peasants might benefit by giving a chance to play in this game.

Anyway if TPP does not go through, Sinkies will be screw further as the Elites cannot play the proposed game and will again push the costs to the peasants. Whatever the outcome, the peasants will be the one who suffer.

Another defeatist attitude, only writing more words to prove that you are an even bigger sinkie shit.

Your incompetent govt is the one who is going to sell your soul and aura, freedom and rights for an exchange of money.. This is the level of incompetence that is surface from this deal.

You either take this info and bend down further and open your ass further for more screwing or take this info, take some action and save your ass..

Sinkies are just as stupid and as I competent as their govt.. No wonder they are in the cesspool together.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am fucking surprise that no one mention and highlight this trans Pacific pact deal and take it as no big deal.. How ignorant sinkies are.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nothing is worse than the ceca agreement with the shitskins.i welcome any country to fuck us except for the shitskin rapists.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

If no Sinkie even bat an eyelid for CECA with India, what is TPP with US?

It was leeported at least 1 officially reported rape a day on average, plus crime rate in India, and the number of fake certs uncovered even in SG, what's there to be afraid?

Sinkies knows no fear. Never mind if they do not know the risks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no wonder Obama planned a white house dinner for Arse Loong and jinx.......just like my policies,i make it a policy to always take all the bitches i fuck out to dinner,wine and dine them gentleman.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sonofabitch no wonder i saw advertisements for this company plastered all over the mrt station,Mundipharma,wtf is a shitskin pharmaceutical company doing in singapore?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If no Sinkie even bat an eyelid for CECA with India, what is TPP with US?

It was leeported at least 1 officially reported rape a day on average, plus crime rate in India, and the number of fake certs uncovered even in SG, what's there to be afraid?

Sinkies knows no fear. Never mind if they do not know the risks.

Your pathetic PAP govt trade your freedom, rights and soul for money. This is the type of govt you had voted for.

My respect towards sinkies goes to new low. And disdain towards them is at all time high. Sinkies are stupid.. Totally 100%!!!!