• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkieland is full of this type of sinkie girls nowadays

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. She sounds like Bill Clinton
2. Why do people have the urge nowadays to justify their relationships to the whole world?
3. She is probably trolling all of us.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least she is honest about it before marriage. Some will chu real pattern only after marriage. That one is like fish with the hook struck in stomach.

She is greedy but I think also stupid.

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least she is honest about it before marriage. Some will chu real pattern only after marriage. That one is like fish with the hook struck in stomach.

She is greedy but I think also stupid.

Yes brother. You are sharp. Thats why it is always wise to cohabit first before marriage.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
isnt this a case of pot calling the kettle black? gold digger = prc , viet , thai blah blah... sinkie bitch?? :rolleyes:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
isnt this a case of pot calling the kettle black? gold digger = prc , viet , thai blah blah... sinkie bitch?? :rolleyes:

Singapore woman is doing it in a higher class manner :wink: :biggrin: try to justify their point instead of admitting they are gold digger :wink:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone please get this guy to join SBF. I think he will grow up faster and stronger. 1 year of chatting here and I am a few years wiser.

bro what you say confirm correct. reading and chatting here open up really a lot of wisdom both good and bad.
i become wiser ,sharper and more cunning.hehe

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are plenty of good girls outside brother. Some girls can only be girlfriends, some only can be wife. But most can only be used to fuck.

can be fuck and dump.
can also be fuck and passing
pass to your friend in xchange for new fuck

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why it is fun to be a sugar daddy to this type of girl.

Pay her $2k; go for sex for 25 days per month.
Cheaper than Geylang.

Get to know her friends; and dump her after you get tired of her nonsense.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why it is fun to be a sugar daddy to this type of girl.

Pay her $2k; go for sex for 25 days per month.
Cheaper than Geylang.

Get to know her friends; and dump her after you get tired of her nonsense.

i think more than $2k.
$2k is just like a normal pay to them.
maybe $5k