• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkieland is full of this type of sinkie girls nowadays

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/NTUConfess/posts/341807952590021

‎"Hi NTU Confessions admins,

I am the girl involved in the recent breakup with the ""sad"" NTU guy. I wish to say that what the guy had said is completely false. Let me explain.

1. I had met him since Ngee Ann days.. We use to have fun as friends and he grew fond of him. I heard from my friends that he is rich but in the end, it turn out that he wasn't but I follow him anyway.

2.During his BMT time, I was the one who kept staying with him despite many other suitors trying to date me. I admit I was feeling lonely and did go out with dates and accept the free dinners but I DID NOT HAVE ANY SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM. Plus, before NS, my boyfriend keep bringing me to restaurants and during his NS, he bring me to hawker centre. Dude, how can you even bring your girlfriend to hawker centre and eat?!

3. I went to SIM so what? Does SIM means we are the school of all the stupid students? Why must he harp on this simple fact that I am from SIM? Plus, I feel jealous that all my SIM classmates have rich boyfriends sending them to school in cars while I have to take 74 everyday without my boyfriend sending me to school AT ALL. What kind of boyfriend is this?!

4. I want to settle down at 30 and have my first child at that age because as females grow older they cannot give birth or had danger giving birth. I cannot understand why my boyfriend is so p**** about ICT and IPPT. It's just another ""CCA"" for them to relax inside. Furthermore, they can take breaks from the company to go and relax in NS. So good still want complain. What a joke?!

5. I am sure many NTU girls will want a rich boyfriend to support them when they get married. So what is wrong about me wanting a rich husband to support me? It is expected in this society what. If you guys cannot even afford to spend $60,000 for wedding and $200,000 for HDB, you are better off forever alone. Don't spoil the lives of local woman.

I hope this clears up the bull**** that my EX-boyfriend had wrote. admins please kindly post it so that people can see the REAL PICTURE."

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my uni days more than 18 years ago we also had sinkie girls who think their have golden cheebyes..And I bet they've been around during the 80s and 70s as well.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a girl is chio and she has this type of mindset, it is their perogative. I will just have fun with them and move on to other chicks.

If a girl is just average or below average-looking and thinks this way, you will find many of them remaining single in their late 30s or 40s. No need to pity them. They deserve it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you guys cannot even afford to spend $60,000 for wedding and $200,000 for HDB, you are better off forever alone.

What kind of flat cost $200,000? So cheap

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds like an immature girl. this kinda gold digger are the worst types...can't cook, can't wash or iron, dont wanna have kids, rude to the parents, everyday wanna spend money on clothes bags and eating at shitty expensive places....and sometimes performs poorly in terms of their "desire to please" and general fucking skills as well....

similanjiao man.....

anyone is clearly better off.....

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sounds like an immature girl. this kinda gold digger are the worst types...can't cook, can't wash or iron, dont wanna have kids, rude to the parents, everyday wanna spend money on clothes bags and eating at shitty expensive places....and sometimes performs poorly in terms of their "desire to please" and general fucking skills as well....

similanjiao man.....

anyone is clearly better off.....

The guy is lucky not to have marry her. If not next time divorce sure very messy. Heng ah, he should go pray to his ancestor this weekend. :biggrin:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is lucky not to have marry her. If not next time divorce sure very messy. Heng ah, he should go pray to his ancestor this weekend. :biggrin:

hannor.... good riddance to bad rubbish man...

swee eh charbor the world has many many,........you can use money to buy for short time (fucking and parktoring)....

........wdf you wanna bring home a fucking cow when all you want to do is only drink the milk right?

besides vain and materialistic chiobu always get targetted in richland sinkapore so they always will have temptations...wdf you wanna kongsi this kinda PCB slut AND END UP SOME RICH BASTARD STEAL-EAT YOUR MILK???

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you guys cannot even afford to spend $60,000 for wedding and $200,000 for HDB, you are better off forever alone.

What kind of flat cost $200,000? So cheap

Untitled-1.jpg

It is better to be alone than to wish you were.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
‎"dear ntu admins, i really buay tahan must confess this.

i am 25 years old this year and in the 3rd year of my studies. I was from ngee ann poly and go through NS like most all native Singaporean males. My girlfriend graduated from SIM a year ago and has started working.

Recently after CNY, my parents and girlfriend had been bothering me about when to get married and have kids. My girlfriend wish to get her ideal child at 28 while my parents wants to have a baby. However, the irony is when I ask if they are going to support the baby, they say I should be the one doing it.

Here's the problem. I am from a low-income family, under financial assistance and my education is largely paid by TFL and bursaries. My dad earn less than $1,200/mth and I got 2 siblings who are still schooling. My dad had explicitly told me in one of our ""family meetings"" that he will not pay for any of my expenses after university and that I should zhi li gen shen(become independent) but my gf seems too misunderstood this point.

in the end, my gf thinks that i might have fallen in love with other girls in my school despite my constant assurance that i didn't and wouldn't. I hope that other guys here who faced a similar problem here or solution can help me persuade my gf and parents that as a child born in the late 80s, we really have no financial assets to begin with and it's not practical to have such an early family despite government's advise of giving birth early. Neither do I wish my future child will grow up like me in an environment where my parents couldn't support me.(e.g. having to worry about 3 meals / day, no money to buy school textbooks, clothes, etc)

Admin, hope you will post this up!!!

-sad year 3 ntu student."

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
‎"dear ntu admins, i really buay tahan must confess this.

Admin, hope you will post this up!!!

-sad year 3 ntu student."

Someone please get this guy to join SBF. I think he will grow up faster and stronger. 1 year of chatting here and I am a few years wiser.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a joke to take people here seriously when they are posting anonymously, using clone accounts and online persona. :biggrin:

Yes boss. Just take it as a platform to release stress. End of the day, this forum only that handful of people. :biggrin: