• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie women and their HIGH standards

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Original link: http://singaporetrends.com/sg/2011/11/singaporean-women-not-open-to-dating-short-men/

It’s the sad truth. When it comes to dating in Singapore, female Singaporeans are not willing to date men who are shorter than them according to a recent findings. However, findings also show that in spite of this emerging trend, Singaporean men does not mind dating taller women at all. An annual Regional Dating Survey showed that 70 per cent of Singaporean women polled would not date shorter men, up from last year’s finding of 61 per cent.

In contrast, the percentage of local men saying they would date a taller woman rose from 38 to 42 per cent in this year’s survey. The survey, conducted this August by dating agency Lunch Actually, polled 1,895 people across Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Of this, 640 respondents were Singaporeans, with 78 per cent of them aged between 26 to 40 and 67 per cent hold at least a Bachelor’s degree. In Hong Kong and Malaysia, 60 per cent and 70 per cent of female respondents, respectively, said no to a relationship with a shorter man. While more than half of male respondents in Malaysia said they would date a taller woman, only one in three men in Hong Kong said yes to a taller date.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
the hidden meaning - singapore women will not marry men who are not richer. Period.

It is funny how Sinkie women, who are among the most materialistic, keep accusing China women of being golddiggers. The pot calling the kettle black!

Sinkie women needn't worry about the height of their mates. The majority are so short they have to wear platform shoes or high heels to be seen.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkie women "Best in the World". Multi lingual, western educated etc. Time for singkie men to catch up.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkie women "Best in the World". Multi lingual, western educated etc. Time for singkie men to catch up.

Patricia-Mok-%E8%8E%AB%E5%B0%8F%E7%8E%B2.JPG

I agrees!

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is funny how Sinkie women, who are among the most materialistic, keep accusing China women of being golddiggers. The pot calling the kettle black!

Sinkie women needn't worry about the height of their mates. The majority are so short they have to wear platform shoes or high heels to be seen.

I think Sinkie women are no different as compared to HFJ Chinese singers :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have given up on them since JC days. My gfs has always been foreigners. Good on the bed, obliging, all let me CIM, most will swallow. :biggrin: