• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Woman slammed by Autistic Angmoh for being too noisy on the Bus!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Lim has stated her determination to press charges, as she sees a need to "send a signal that we will not tolerate bullying on the bus," she told ST.

I support ang moh on this one. Someone should slap this bitch and get her to shut the fuck up.
I have experienced such nuisance myself, bitches yakking away on their cell phone without any regard to other commuters.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have told that white bastard to buy a car or take a cab if he doesn't want to be disturbed during his journey! They are supposed to be FTs. Can't afford a car or take a cab is it? Got to take bus and act big some more!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking retards who support the autistic angmoh... :oIo:
I have decided to take bus from now on to connect with peasantry and understand what they go through daily. I will firstly smack the noses of retards onlookers who fail to assist the Sinkie lady. I will engage the autistic youngster who pushed the ah mah down the bus to practise his skill on the angmoh.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The funniest part in this story is when he started to pry open the door and this rachael lim to "throw herself against the door" and then got body slammed by the ang moh. Seriously she actually wanted to physically prevent him from leaving by throwing herself against the door.

Gotta respect her. She has more balls than most Sinkie men when faced with an angmo. Maybe we should give them the job of protecting Singapore.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The drama ended with the police arriving and taking statements from both parties.

=> As expected, the poodles will act blur when it involves an Ang Moh or other foreigner. To the SPGs who voted for the FAP Traitors, remember this.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, that woman was stupid. She deserves to be body slammed.
The ang mor also stupid. The police will not do anything to people for using profanity on anyone. If I am the ang mor I will play along with her and waste her time.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support ang moh on this one. Someone should slap this bitch and get her to shut the fuck up.
I have experienced such nuisance myself, bitches yakking away on their cell phone without any regard to other commuters.

Ang mos do not restrain themselves when talking on the phone either. They can be just as loud. You can bet this angmo would not have said anything like that to another angmo in the same situation. Her sinkie accent at high volume must have been damn irritating.

Not sure why people need to raise voices when conversing on the phone. This is as much an invasion of personal space as physically crowding another person.

While my sympathies are not with this woman I think we cannot allow foreigners to get away with using vulgarities on us in our own country. He could have been more polite or do what I do, i.e. move away if I can. Therefore in this case I support the woman.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Gotta respect her. She has more balls than most Sinkie men when faced with an angmo. Maybe we should give them the job of protecting Singapore.

is this the same Rachael giving food to the needy?