• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkie woman fall in luv with Bhutan later sok tiok Bhutan man rambutan

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2018/12/bhutan-singapore-love-story/

S’porean woman visits Bhutan for 1 week, falls in love & marries her guide

1544827591670.png

but I prefer Bhtuan mangoes

1544824483031.png

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a guide and she is an online writer or something? OK... I give them 3 years max. All is well and romantic now until reality hits home and sinkee women, if I know them well, will start to nag about money issues if none is forthcoming. The poor Bhutanese chap doesn't know what's in store for him... Wait until the bitching begins. He will soon know the real meaning of spiritual uplifting.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a guide and she is an online writer or something? OK... I give them 3 years max. All is well and romantic now until reality hits home and sinkee women, if I know them well, will start to nag about money issues if none is forthcoming. The poor Bhutanese chap doesn't know what's in store for him... Wait until the bitching begins. He will soon know the real meaning of spiritual uplifting.
You are a typical sinkie man who thinks nothing except money. Thats why you end up having to buy a bride from kampuchea. Don't you know that Love will overcome all despair.