• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie with body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I’m the opposite I think I’m really good looking despite the fact that everyone tells me I look a lot worse than this guy.

1614593943206.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is BDD related to PDD?

Small penis syndrome: Everything you need to know
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324569

PDD is a type of BDD, which is a disorder that distorts a person’s perception of their body. BDD can trigger immense anxiety in a person about their appearance.

People with PDD feel shame and anxiety about penis size. They may mistakenly believe that they have a micropenis, even when their penis size is normal.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think last time he and 1 of his classmate got intermittent bdd KNN leespite my uncle told him you very good looking (which was true) and he leeturned the same comment to my uncle but both of them always need to walk the long distance to avoid passing through crowds of chio mei mei to go for tutorials class KNN but at times somehow they felt very good looking so they will purposely walk into crowds KNN this usually happened after a nice haircut or new clothes KNN