• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Warrior Hokkeins starting another fight after a night of heavy drinking, this time at Liang Court!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the ah bengs couldn't afford to drink at a proper izakaya, there are quite a few in that area.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plastic chair la.
And I dunno why these sinkies nowadays so fragile only kena hit once or twice then KO already.
Liang Court used to be 32 territory

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Liang Court is nihonjin territory, especially on weekends.

Yakuza territory but you heard now overrun by local street corner gangs! Just instal more HD police cctvs and park the ang chia 24/7 there and everybody will behave.:rolleyes:

Climax69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having a non elite food court at atas jp place is a cause for ah bengs to even appear there. Elites like Peter Lim, keechiu, Janil Puthucheary patronise mediya supermarket. Their safety may become comprised if such fights become a norm.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrested already. But the nut is rabid. He used a table. I love it how the staff just didnt appear. Thats not a very big place

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You pay peanuts you think the staff want to risk their lives?
Same like lowly paid security Guards. Got trouble they run first

Similar to how they expect NS conscript slaves to report for duty during war. :biggrin:

Maybe a few 'Yue Fei' gong kias will, but desertion rate will be very high.

Good luck! :rolleyes:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
New madness. Must be something in the water. Two men, aged 60 and 66, have been arrested over a fight involving a knuckle duster at a coffee shop in Taman Jurong, the police said earlier today (13 Mar).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You pay peanuts you think the staff want to risk their lives?
Same like lowly paid security Guards. Got trouble they run first

If properly paid police officers and auxiliary security officers could run away and be called heroes, I fail to see why security guards at a mall/kopitiam couldn't be treated the same. :wink: