• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Uncle Stands Up To Rude Jiuhu Keling Security Guard!

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have came across countless yaya security guards who are former hooligans or SAF regulars.
But this female security guard is really very ok.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical fark up sinkie uncle who got money to buy car but no money to park in car park so probably park illegally in neighbour condominium carpark and got warning many time. farking shitty cheapskate sinkie

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN jiuhu keling security guard takes full pride in their job and proud of their authority to conduct bag search. they treat their walkie talkie like a weapon and looking forward to catch all of you sinkies. beware not to let them have any evidence against you or you shall be very sorry KNN

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is an arsehole. The security guard is just carry out the orders she received. If he is unhappy, he should just look for the person who made the rules or issued the order.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If that keling security guard was that rude to me, I would have given her a hiding on the spot and have her fired and deported.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The uncle is wrong to direct his anger at the guard regardless of her gender. He should take on the entire establishment if he has the guts!
kpkb so much!