• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Sinkie Timmy Wong Goes Looking For Whores Like An Oppie Samster After His Gf Refuses To Fuck With Him!

1602984288497.png

KNN my uncle think he could have tried to offer his gf the fl piak piak + frog porridge price maybe still can piak piak her KNN

Spending hard earned money on such indulgences is atrocious and deserved to be ostracised.

i am speaking about buying so many roses for that bitch in the photo.

This joker talking cock lah. All whore joints are still closed. The frog porridge maybe true but if he claimed he went to a fuck joint after his porridge meal, then he must be lying big time. Even ladyboys plying the Geylang Lorongs are nowhere to be seen now.

bonds

KNN my uncle think he could have tried to offer his gf the fl piak piak + frog porridge price maybe still can piak piak her KNN

IGNORED & BLOCKED.::
ginfreely, the Cheapest Crazy Whore
from India to Iran and Iraq.

K.N.N.

Me and Unker and Nephew saids he should go piak piak ginfreely.

Anyway,
Pros : FREE, and Can Add in more ah Nehs for Gangbangs too.
Cons : Very Smelly, Full of Diseases.

I feel she is reserving her pussy to another guy.
This Timmy is just her spare tyre and man to buy her LV bags .

All these are just fake news la. I suspect it’s to drive traffic to a certain website.

siao eh.... just randomly post one couple photo and ‘confess’ to whole world of going Geylang ? Haha.... got so stupid or not?

This joker talking cock lah. All whore joints are still closed. The frog porridge maybe true but if he claimed he went to a fuck joint after his porridge meal, then he must be lying big time. Even ladyboys plying the Geylang Lorongs are nowhere to be seen now.

Non-paying whores are readily available, especially in the Tinder era.

Because no payment is done, the police can also do nothing. :wink: