• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie taxi drivers.... the worst of the worst

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i doubt taxi drivers skills are bad considering the amount of time they spend on the road......if i spend that much time 2000 hours a year playing need for speed and gran turismo,i would be a grandmaster too.......

its not that sinkie taxi drivers skills are lacking,its the rest of the world that cannot keep up with them.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
In general all sinkie Drivers are fuckers but taxi and PHV Drivers really takes the cake. Every time you see one of them best is to distance yourself before they suddenly braked from 100-0 in 1 second to make you kiss their backside.

IMG_3532.GIF

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i doubt taxi drivers skills are bad considering the amount of time they spend on the road......if i spend that much time 2000 hours a year playing need for speed and gran turismo,i would be a grandmaster too.......

its not that sinkie taxi drivers skills are lacking,its the rest of the world that cannot keep up with them.
instead of "keeping" up with them, we'd be better off giving them a wide berth - skills and speed notwithstanding :x3: