• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie SYT Full Of Respect For Bak Chor Mee Sellers After Being An Apprentice For 3 Days!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"During the lunch period, it was madness. When I left, my entire body was aching."

After three days helping a bak chor mee hawker as his assistant, Channel NewsAsia's Lianne Chia walked away with a newfound respect for the trade.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't need 2 days lah-just spend 1/2 day with a unit on a dawn attack/raid with each men carrying a casualty to withdraw at full speed and she will know what NS is about(of course foreign talents do not get to 'enjoy' this exercise.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she's adverse to hard physical labour she can work as a beer lady instead. But must wear push-up bra and fake a cleavage

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am averse to hard work that pays very little. If I had to slave in a kitchen, I would do so as a pastry chef or sushi chef. The returns are so much higher for the same amount of work.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
"During the lunch period, it was madness. When I left, my entire body was aching.

Good hawker food is hard to find these days, the gor-zar-bee all gone with no young blood picking up the skills...

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
"During the lunch period, it was madness. When I left, my entire body was aching."

After three days helping a bak chor mee hawker as his assistant, Channel NewsAsia's Lianne Chia walked away with a newfound respect for the trade.

I coukd think of better ways to make her whole body ache.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am adverse to hard work that pays very little. If I had to slave in a kitchen, I would do so as a pastry chef or sushi chef. The returns are so much higher for the same amount of work.
You meant "averse", right ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't stand bak chor. the ground pork is usually fatty and floats around in the soup like maggots learning to swim. prefer deep fried pork cracklings to bak chor. sinkie ah ho bak chor mee below. look at the floating fat.

P1010206jk.JPG

this one I like...
5432348885_a657157d2c_b.jpg

this one lagi shiok.
P1010178jk.JPG

Last edited:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard work, long hours and backaching chores. All the traits that Singaporeans nowadays avoid when looking for a job. You'll see more and more foreigners becoming hawkers and soon all the authentic tastes will be gone

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard work, long hours and backaching chores. All the traits that Singaporeans nowadays avoid when looking for a job. You'll see more and more foreigners becoming hawkers and soon all the authentic tastes will be gone
Not really that hard work. Okdtimers here only open 5 hours a day. Its because the new rental is so expensive your are fucked

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not try out Lor 20 for just few hours and experience how the chicken work is like

I will que overnite for her to service me

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If the hawker authentic cuisine was that valuable, sinkie hawkers wouldn't be stuck with a $3 ceiling on most of their food prices.

Last edited:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I am averse to hard work that pays very little. If I had to slave in a kitchen, I would do so as a pastry chef or sushi chef. The returns are so much higher for the same amount of work.

Pastry ingredients sourced from your daughter's kar chng?