• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Security Guards Must Complete Counter-Terrorism Course In Order To Upgrade!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
security-guards.jpg

SINGAPORE: Security officers in Singapore will soon be required to undergo additional training to recognise terrorist threats if they want to work in places other than warehouses and condominiums, according to a Singapore Police Force news release on Thursday (Oct 19).

The police said that security officers have traditionally "played an important role" in securing homes and commercial areas, but that "given the rising threat of terrorism, there is a need to further raise their skills and competencies".

Attacks overseas have shown that well-trained security officers are able to detect and deter terrorist attacks, the police added.

From Jan 1, 2020, security officers will be able to obtain a third basic licensing unit, called "Recognise Terrorist Threats", in addition to the two basic licensing units they already have to get.

Those who do not complete their terrorist threat recognition training by Jan 1, 2020, will still be able to keep their security officer licence, but can only work at warehouses and condominiums until they complete their training.

The police told Channel NewsAsia that it would also consider making this training compulsory for all security officers.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...urity-officers-to-recognise-terrorist-9323036

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if the terrorist are blended in amongst the millions of foreigners working/staying here and reside in the very condo they are supposed to be guarding?
For the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center attacks, planning started in 1998 and the terrorist arrived in US soil on Jan 2000-almost 2 years before it happened and took pilot training in South Florida.
This is from published info-as to whether they received help from sympathisers long settled in the US is anybody's guess

The ones who needs training to spot terrorist (assuming ICA/Customs staff are trained)
are the HR people who hire foreigners and real estate agents who seek housing for foreigners.

Last edited:

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
security-guards.jpg

SINGAPORE: Security officers in Singapore will soon be required to undergo additional training to recognise terrorist threats if they want to work in places other than warehouses and condominiums, according to a Singapore Police Force news release on Thursday (Oct 19).

The police said that security officers have traditionally "played an important role" in securing homes and commercial areas, but that "given the rising threat of terrorism, there is a need to further raise their skills and competencies".

Attacks overseas have shown that well-trained security officers are able to detect and deter terrorist attacks, the police added.

From Jan 1, 2020, security officers will be able to obtain a third basic licensing unit, called "Recognise Terrorist Threats", in addition to the two basic licensing units they already have to get.

Those who do not complete their terrorist threat recognition training by Jan 1, 2020, will still be able to keep their security officer licence, but can only work at warehouses and condominiums until they complete their training.

The police told Channel NewsAsia that it would also consider making this training compulsory for all security officers.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...urity-officers-to-recognise-terrorist-9323036

Courses free?

Who pay for the courses?

Somehow I think the money paid will be to some of the general underlings running dogs blue eye boys so that they can also laugh on way to the banks.

When they cannot even jagar one known crippled terrorist and let him escape from some toilet.
And when they got to go hide in ambulance in Little India from some tipsy kelingkia.

What the fuck is this?

More Mickey Mouse clown shows good for 70% of sinkaporeans

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Courses free?

Who pay for the courses?

Somehow I think the money paid will be to some of the general underlings running dogs blue eye boys so that they can also laugh on way to the banks.

When they cannot even jagar one known crippled terrorist and let him escape from some toilet.
And when they got to go hide in ambulance in Little India from some tipsy kelingkia.

What the fuck is this?

More Mickey Mouse clown shows good for 70% of sinkaporeans

Some of the money will be paid to my businesses.

This compulsory upgrading for security guards will be good for my business. You should sign up for it. I could teach you a thing or two about counter-terrorism. It would be useful for your work and you will no longer be limited to guarding only my condo or warehouse.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the money will be paid to my businesses.

This compulsory upgrading for security guards will be good for my business. You should sign up for it. I could teach you a thing or two about counter-terrorism. It would be useful for your work and you will no longer be limited to guarding only my condo or warehouse.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you for the reminder. i have to go through training and will be away for a while.
you too? my company transferred me to library sentry duty coz they saw me reading awsj and surfing sbf. now no need bring my pc and signal sibeh strong insai and told them to enroll me for special branch komando civvy unit with one punch, one kill skills to have another shoulder patch to match my 3 stars. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of these are so obese, so old, so dumb....they can run after or have the intelligence to catch a terrorists??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of these are so obese, so old, so dumb....they can run after or have the intelligence to catch a terrorists??

They need to have sufficient mass to tackle a suicide bomber outside the condo, so that the good condo residents don't get hurt.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you too? my company transferred me to library sentry duty coz they saw me reading awsj and surfing sbf. now no need bring my pc and signal sibeh strong insai and told them to enroll me for special branch komando civvy unit with one punch, one kill skills to have another shoulder patch to match my 3 stars. :wink:
luckily i kena posted to special komando counter terrorist unit in civvy clothes too. don’t need to wear jaga uniform, don’t need to walk around whorehouse, oops warehouse, and don’t need to carry weapons. just sit behind monitors and press buttons. zap here zap there like playing halo. shiok!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you damn lucky, my bastard of a boss tells me i can only attain 3 and a half stars (he's got 5) after completing the course. he says practicing my skills on the junkyard dogs don't count, as 2-legged ones are a test of my new found skills - tarpow pappie john better hide / run (and then tell my boss) how he lost his styrofoam boxes and sustained some bruises to his wan-hung-lows :cool: