• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie retard kenna abandoned by own parents. Is this society completely hopeless?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Youth abandoned by parents at MRT station
Lianhe Wanbao - 56 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A mentally handicapped youth was found abandoned at Kranji MRT station yesterday.

A mentally handicapped youth was found abandoned at Kranji MRT station yesterday.

The 16-year-old youth had been in the area to visit a friend, and was 15 minutes late to meet his parents at the MRT.

The parents promptly abandoned the boy, who wandered the station for one and half hours yesterday before he was found crying by a kind bus conductor, Liang Ding Zhou (age 64).

From the youth's mobile phone, Liang found his parent's phone number and gave them a call to come pick up the boy.

But the boy's father adamantly refused to do so.

Liang said, "I made six calls and talked to his father for about ten minutes. I tried to persuade him to come and pick up his son, and even suggested I could hail a taxi to send his son home. But the father flatly refused. He told me he didn't want the boy anymore, and will not forgive him."

Liang then asked the boy's father, "Then what do you want to do with the boy?"

The boy's father replied, "You go call the police loh!"

The police received a call about the boy and manage to find the boy's cousin, who came to pick up the boy.

On the matter, lawyers say that the parents of the boy can be jailed and fined for abandoning their child. Social workers suggest for the parents to try more encouragement instead of scare tactics. This way, the child will be less likely to give up on himself.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 25 July 2011.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sinkie retard kenna abandoned by own parents. Is this society completely hopeless

So sad to hear that. The parents should be jailed!!

:(

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sinkie retard kenna abandoned by own parents. Is this society completely hopeless

... I mean Tonychat's parents should be jailed!!

:smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Feel sad for Tonychat. His parents should have left him in a special school.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the US, there is something called "Granny dumping" where people abandon their old parents because they can't care for them. Expect more cases of abandoned parents, wife, husband, children, dog, cat........ as more people in Spore lose their jobs.

Many will be victims of the PAP policy of cheap foreign labour, increasing prices & gambling debts

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the US, there is something called "Granny dumping" where people abandon their old parents because they can't care for them. Expect more cases of abandoned parents, wife, husband, children, dog, cat........ as more people in Spore lose their jobs.

Many will be victims of the PAP policy of cheap foreign labour, increasing prices & gambling debts

corpse dumping has already started and is worse than dumping the living.