• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Q for Samsung Galaxy Note 2... Q longer than gay iphone.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
169438_10151308484537625_195445060_o.jpg

See how long the Q is... overtake iphone heheheh....

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one no need to queue!! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;ZqMgvBlZZ9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMgvBlZZ9s[/video]

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is good,,,it will give Apple a run for its money,,,Apple has been kwai lan long enough,,now there is real competition and apple have to up their game to give customers what they want,,and not customer accepts Apple whims and fancies,,

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These pictures of handphone queues only shows the huge number of ugly people in peesai. Look at all the fucktards faces. None are even average looking.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people really like to play with their hp. i think they are possessed by the hp.

i use hp to make call / sms only. i actually think i can do without a hp. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blend Them

Wow this is nuts.

Too bad i already own the galaxy note 1. LTE speed but only 2GB of data kind of sucks.

Wanna know the difference ? You must try this !

[video=youtube;rofgMueCOqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rofgMueCOqo&feature=related[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people really like to play with their hp. i think they are possessed by the hp.

i use hp to make call / sms only. i actually think i can do without a hp. :biggrin:

In the MRT, pretty char bor play hp becos when man beo them, they can act blur. Ugly char bor play hp becos no man want to beo them.
Man play hp is to pretend, they are actually beoing char bor :biggrin:
The only person in MRT that is really using their hp is lao auntie , others are all pretenders !