• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Police Smashed Vice Syndicates In Red Light Districts!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prostitutes are also trying to earn a living. By all means, prosecute them if they break the law but there is no need to humiliate and dehumanise them. These prostitutes are someone's daughters or even someone's mother or sister.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prostitutes are also trying to earn a living. By all means, prosecute them if they break the law but there is no need to humiliate and dehumanise them. These prostitutes are someone's daughters or even someone's mother or sister.

If oppies felt this way, they would have stopped patronizing hookers and vice massage parlours a long time ago.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If oppies felt this way, they would have stopped patronizing hookers and vice massage parlours a long time ago.

I have reliable first-hand information that some PAPies also patronise their services! They said it was shiok and yummy.lol

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have reliable first-hand information that some PAPies also patronise their services! They said it was shiok and yummy.lol

Let me know who they are. I will see to it that they get a sound thrashing before being expelled from the party.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only the unlicensed ones.
Those licensed ones are leegal and given protection.
These raids also help the licensed ones to clear out competition. Most times are the licensed pimps providing info for the vice squad raids. Police and pimps cooperation working hand in hand. Huat ah!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Condoms. If only lky had worn that. We would be spared of the cancerius balless pink snake that is biting everythjng and everyone. And his ah meng of a wife

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck. People running a business, employees diligently serving their clients, no one fighting or kena hantam, why poljce nothing else better to do go and disrupt an otherwise lucrative enterprise? Bloody lazy buggers, be productive some other way la!

Cheers!

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me know who they are. I will see to it that they get a sound thrashing before being expelled from the party.
The truth is AH Tan, you are the faggot gigolo for the PAP,,,and your business is to service these pappies,,,since u are the resident Pappie dog of the forum,,,so u sure u can ownself sack ownself? than u eat what? in singkieland even grass on the roadside is not free

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eh tarpow john, you got infiltrate her a-nus anot :confused:

We fucked often, especially during the free periods in between lectures and tutorials.

Man or woman, I hope you got to fuck a lot during your university days with your varsity mates. It's amongst the best things in life that money can't buy.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
More distasteful picture from the pressitudes.
Seriously, these educated reporters study so much, yet have no respect for fellow human beings.
Why they never parade the more corrupted staff in Keppel in the same manner?

There is no need to humiliate girls like that, exhibiting her with the condoms.
Shame on the reporters.

gmarrest1229.ashx

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More distasteful picture from the pressitudes.
Seriously, these educated reporters study so much, yet have no respect for fellow human beings.
Why they never parade the more corrupted staff in Keppel in the same manner?

There is no need to humiliate girls like that, exhibiting her with the condoms.
Shame on the reporters.

gmarrest1229.ashx
0 eq! 0 compassion for fellow beings. Study so much for what? They are the real prostitutes in the government licensed brothel press.