• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Serious Sinkie Police Smashed Vice Syndicates In Red Light Districts!

Prostitutes are also trying to earn a living. By all means, prosecute them if they break the law but there is no need to humiliate and dehumanise them. These prostitutes are someone's daughters or even someone's mother or sister.

If oppies felt this way, they would have stopped patronizing hookers and vice massage parlours a long time ago.

I have reliable first-hand information that some PAPies also patronise their services! They said it was shiok and yummy.lol

Let me know who they are. I will see to it that they get a sound thrashing before being expelled from the party.

Only the unlicensed ones.
Those licensed ones are leegal and given protection.
These raids also help the licensed ones to clear out competition. Most times are the licensed pimps providing info for the vice squad raids. Police and pimps cooperation working hand in hand. Huat ah!

rushifa666

Condoms. If only lky had worn that. We would be spared of the cancerius balless pink snake that is biting everythjng and everyone. And his ah meng of a wife

Fuck. People running a business, employees diligently serving their clients, no one fighting or kena hantam, why poljce nothing else better to do go and disrupt an otherwise lucrative enterprise? Bloody lazy buggers, be productive some other way la!

Truth_Hurts

Let me know who they are. I will see to it that they get a sound thrashing before being expelled from the party.
The truth is AH Tan, you are the faggot gigolo for the PAP,,,and your business is to service these pappies,,,since u are the resident Pappie dog of the forum,,,so u sure u can ownself sack ownself? than u eat what? in singkieland even grass on the roadside is not free

eh tarpow john, you got infiltrate her a-nus anot :confused:

We fucked often, especially during the free periods in between lectures and tutorials.

Man or woman, I hope you got to fuck a lot during your university days with your varsity mates. It's amongst the best things in life that money can't buy.

Hangover

More distasteful picture from the pressitudes.
Seriously, these educated reporters study so much, yet have no respect for fellow human beings.
Why they never parade the more corrupted staff in Keppel in the same manner?

There is no need to humiliate girls like that, exhibiting her with the condoms.
Shame on the reporters.

gmarrest1229.ashx

More distasteful picture from the pressitudes.
Seriously, these educated reporters study so much, yet have no respect for fellow human beings.
Why they never parade the more corrupted staff in Keppel in the same manner?

There is no need to humiliate girls like that, exhibiting her with the condoms.
Shame on the reporters.

gmarrest1229.ashx
0 eq! 0 compassion for fellow beings. Study so much for what? They are the real prostitutes in the government licensed brothel press.