• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Passport is Most powerful!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the point of having a powderful passport when you have no money to travel ?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat so great,powerful.for what,if u can travel a few times per mth then happy ,happy for wat when only pap related can travel as many as they want,end up u see so many ceca n tiongs comes here to steal Yr job ,wakeup please.As a commoner we Don gain from all these

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What’s the point of having a powderful passport when you have no money to travel ?
Well said indeed
How many sinkies can afford or have chance to visit all those countries?

Sinkies dun need this passport
The peasants passports can go asean good enough
Those slightly well off ones passport can expand to Asia
Only The 2% elites need such a passport

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A passport is a document to facilitate travel, unless your country is a basket case which gets sanctioned or restricted in various ways, all passports are more or less the same. 'Powerful' means a little more convenience. Daft Sinkies take pride at such frivolous things, probably also proud of UNESCO-endorsed 'hawker culture'. :rolleyes:

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typically, in many places, a medical report isn't required unless you have a specific medical condition that might affect your ability to drive safely. However, it's always best to check with your local authorities or the official website for the most accurate information.
I recently came across discussions about fake IDs and how accessible they've become. It's a concerning issue, especially for young people. If you or your mate have any questions or concerns about this topic, I found this website https://fakeyourdrank.com/pricing, which provides some insights.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
measure of passport powder is not by number of cuntries opened to it but by number of pussies ready to open. thus, not powderful enough if sinkie unkers with sinkie passports cannot open golden pussies of spgs who would rather open their pussies to amdk.

jymifalcon

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, get this - I recently got my hands on a Sinkie passport and, oh boy, it's a powerhouse! But truth be told, my bank account's giving me major side-eye whenever I dream of globetrotting. Like, why flaunt a stellar passport when my wallet's doing a stand-up comedy routine, right? Anyway, I was curious about the Prime ID Scanner, which hasn't been mentioned but is worth learning about - it seems like a cool tool to learn about. Checked out https://www.idanalyzer.com/products/prime-id-scanner.html , and it looks promising! Gotta love how tech is making life a tad more interesting, even if my travel plans are currently in the budget-friendly daydream zone.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
measure of passport powder is not by number of cuntries opened to it but by number of pussies ready to open. thus, not powderful enough if sinkie unkers with sinkie passports cannot open golden pussies of spgs who would rather open their pussies to amdk.
It's still powderful. But to spg's.