• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Narc To Be Strangled To Death Tmrw! Fat Ass Sister Tries To Get Oppies To Save Him! Guess Race!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Mùd playing the race and victim card.

Singapore has scheduled the execution of yet another local ethnic Malay man convicted of a drug offence, in a move expected to renew debate on the disproportionate number of ethnic minorities being sent to the gallows, as well as criticism of its draconian drug laws seen as victimising the poor and vulnerable.

Nazeri Lajim, 64, will be executed on July 22 despite appeals for clemency by his family which had included a desperate bid for a presidential pardon.

Nazeri was one of 17 death row inmates who had filed a historic suit against the government, accusing it of discrimination and bias in their prosecution due to their Malay ethnicity.

The suit was dismissed late last year with the court calling it an abuse of process. The Singapore attorney-general later took two lawyers who had represented the inmates to court, where he was awarded costs over their filing of the suit "without consent".
News of Nazeri's execution comes a little over a week after Malaysian citizen Kalwant Singh and Singaporean Norasharee Gous were hanged despite similar pleas against their killing from activists and rights lawyers.

The PAP-led Singapore government has defended its spree of executions in recent months even as neighbouring Malaysia announced a major step to abolish the mandatory death penalty, including for drug offenders.

Born to a Malay mother and English father who served with the colonial British army, Nazeri came from a background of poverty from which he tried to escape, only to become addicted to drugs.

"We were very, very poor, extremely poor, at that time. We struggled, my family worked very hard," his younger sister Nazira said in recent interview published by anti-death penalty NGO Transformative Justice Collective.

"We were like strays, you know? My mother didn’t [have time to] bother [with us] because my mother worked very hard. Then the family became disintegrated," Nazira said on her family's situation following the death of her father.

Nazeri was sentenced to death in 2017, five years after his arrest during an anti-narcotics operation which saw him nabbed shortly after taking delivery of two bundles containing heroin from one Dominic Fernandez, according to court documents seen by MalaysiaNow.

Nazeri said that the amount of drugs delivered to him was a mistake.

"I had intended to return the second bundle in my possession as I firmly believe that it was a mistake on the drug supplier’s part. I am aware of the strict penalties that Singapore imposes for diamorphine and would not try to possess large quantities of it for fear of hanging," he said in an affidavit filed for the re-opening of his case.

Prominent lawyer M Ravi, who attempted to re-open his case in 2020 backed by medical explanations, has maintained that the drugs found in Nazeri's possession were for personal consumption.

"Nazeri suffered from drug addiction which was an illness. In fact, the trial judge was prepared to accept that Nazeri used five packets of heroin for his personal use daily," Ravi said in an immediate reaction to Nazeri's scheduled execution.

"It does not make sense to kill someone who is ill and suffers from a serious drug addiction problem.

"Treat the sick, don't kill them. Once again, another vulnerable person who comes from a minority background is being hanged."
https://t.me/malaysianow

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will never see a Chinese trafficker hung in SG. They will gladly change it to a drug abuser.
And guess the race of the bigger dealer above this Malay idiot to be hanged?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sincere & humble condolences to the criminal's family & loved ones. And EQUALLY, my sincere & humble condolences to the many victims of the criminal's activities which had caused MANY thousands to be addicted to the drugs he brought in which caused IMMENSE suffering to them & their loved ones. He already acknowledged he knew the penalties here in Spore, and sadly, dared to claimed he did not want to bring in more quantities so as not to be hanged, which only means he is comfortable with bringing smaller quantities to ensure continued suffering to citizens.

Being poor is NOT & NEVER an excuse to hurt or harm another fellow Human. Singapore has FAR more opportunities in life to rise than any other country, through diligence & merit. His sister now made all sorts of claims, but did she ever thought of STOPPING him from his drug activities which WOULD be discovered one day, but happily continued to LIVE ON HIS earnings as a drug dealer causing harm to others?

May others realize now how harmful drugs can be. It robs one of his/her potential in life thru such harmful & costly mental addictions, & help us citizens to prevent further harm to others, by making a stand against drugs, to report anyone dealing it early, so that those addicts can be rehabilitated now, & drug dealers given a chance for reprieve if they divulge WHO are the suppliers now, to CNB early.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
For decades, Humanity had seen how drug dealers whom were not executed, only happily lived to continue with their trade network links & supply chains to further harm Humankind without any fear, practiced by other nations whom do not execute them, & worse, encourage others to follow their trade as they would live to even enjoy the wealth from Human suffering.

Execution of drug dealers & rehabilitation of addicts are the only way to deal with the harmful effects & immense Human suffering it brings. Another way is to BURN every drug crop field found, but due to the high profits it brings, many other nations leaders whom are corrupted are willing to look the other way, to build up their own & economy wealth at the expense of all Humankind.

There will be NO mercy for them, as they had shown NO MERCY TO US HUMANKIND.

We...are watching....

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You will never see a Chinese trafficker hung in SG. They will gladly change it to a drug abuser.
And guess the race of the bigger dealer above this Malay idiot to be hanged?

You should do more research instead of blindly playing the race victim card as usual. That's why your arguments lack credibility.

1992: Lim Joo Yin and his accomplice Ronald Tan Chong Ngee were both hanged on 3 April 1992 for smuggling heroin.

1994: Cheuk Mei-mei, her boyfriend Tse Po-chung and another accomplice, Fung Yuk-shing, 3 Hong Kong National were hanged on 4 March 1994 for smuggling heroin.

2004: Yen May Woen, a Singaporean hairdresser hanged on 19 March 2004 for trafficking of heroin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Singapore#Drug_trafficking_2

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do u want to kill a healthy person?
Imuho the best solution is to sentence a cut out of certain organs that can still let the criminal survive eg cornea bone marrow 1 kidney etc and set him free while donating it to leeceiver . A fair sentence. To make it more human like sentence the court can always draw a proposal and see if the criminal accept the proposal.
If it's my uncle he would gladlee accept than getting the death sentence.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should do more research instead of blindly playing the race victim card as usual. That's why your arguments lack credibility.

1992: Lim Joo Yin and his accomplice Ronald Tan Chong Ngee were both hanged on 3 April 1992 for smuggling heroin.

1994: Cheuk Mei-mei, her boyfriend Tse Po-chung and another accomplice, Fung Yuk-shing, 3 Hong Kong National were hanged on 4 March 1994 for smuggling heroin.

2004: Yen May Woen, a Singaporean hairdresser hanged on 19 March 2004 for trafficking of heroin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Singapore#Drug_trafficking_2
Why the deaf penalty lobby no help them? Is it be cause they are Chinese? :mad:

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
traffickers are only transporters so why should they be executed for abusers/ addicts own choice to take drugs?

liddat can blame cigarette shops for smokers getting lung cancer?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why should my taxes be used to feed this useless drug addict in prison while i have to struggle with my daily life? I say hang that fucker and be done with it.

kollective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he 64 year old

Sentenced in 2017, he was 59 yr old

What a way to spend your final years

Genes quite hardy also, can live so long with low $

Probably could live till 80 even with regular heroin usage

jw5

Loyal
Can the sister do conjugal visit before his execution on Friday?

Jeremy Quek

You can offer your asshole for conjugal visit just like you offer Mark Yeo. :roflmao:

1658321933622.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

After those, the cops made a deal and allow chinese to traffic methamphetamine and others on a large scale, distribute to dance clubs. You know who these distributors are. They come in Lamborghini and ferraris. And orgznised rave music festivals in dance clubs.
If i know about this, so should the cops.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Mùd playing the race and victim card.

Singapore has scheduled the execution of yet another local ethnic Malay man convicted of a drug offence, in a move expected to renew debate on the disproportionate number of ethnic minorities being sent to the gallows, as well as criticism of its draconian drug laws seen as victimising the poor and vulnerable.

Nazeri Lajim, 64, will be executed on July 22 despite appeals for clemency by his family which had included a desperate bid for a presidential pardon.

Nazeri was one of 17 death row inmates who had filed a historic suit against the government, accusing it of discrimination and bias in their prosecution due to their Malay ethnicity.

The suit was dismissed late last year with the court calling it an abuse of process. The Singapore attorney-general later took two lawyers who had represented the inmates to court, where he was awarded costs over their filing of the suit "without consent".
News of Nazeri's execution comes a little over a week after Malaysian citizen Kalwant Singh and Singaporean Norasharee Gous were hanged despite similar pleas against their killing from activists and rights lawyers.

The PAP-led Singapore government has defended its spree of executions in recent months even as neighbouring Malaysia announced a major step to abolish the mandatory death penalty, including for drug offenders.

Born to a Malay mother and English father who served with the colonial British army, Nazeri came from a background of poverty from which he tried to escape, only to become addicted to drugs.

"We were very, very poor, extremely poor, at that time. We struggled, my family worked very hard," his younger sister Nazira said in recent interview published by anti-death penalty NGO Transformative Justice Collective.

"We were like strays, you know? My mother didn’t [have time to] bother [with us] because my mother worked very hard. Then the family became disintegrated," Nazira said on her family's situation following the death of her father.

Nazeri was sentenced to death in 2017, five years after his arrest during an anti-narcotics operation which saw him nabbed shortly after taking delivery of two bundles containing heroin from one Dominic Fernandez, according to court documents seen by MalaysiaNow.

Nazeri said that the amount of drugs delivered to him was a mistake.

"I had intended to return the second bundle in my possession as I firmly believe that it was a mistake on the drug supplier’s part. I am aware of the strict penalties that Singapore imposes for diamorphine and would not try to possess large quantities of it for fear of hanging," he said in an affidavit filed for the re-opening of his case.

Prominent lawyer M Ravi, who attempted to re-open his case in 2020 backed by medical explanations, has maintained that the drugs found in Nazeri's possession were for personal consumption.

"Nazeri suffered from drug addiction which was an illness. In fact, the trial judge was prepared to accept that Nazeri used five packets of heroin for his personal use daily," Ravi said in an immediate reaction to Nazeri's scheduled execution.

"It does not make sense to kill someone who is ill and suffers from a serious drug addiction problem.

"Treat the sick, don't kill them. Once again, another vulnerable person who comes from a minority background is being hanged."
https://t.me/malaysianow

melayun have never been Muslims

read Ibn Battuta's Rihla it will become clear enough

by Melayun of coz i mean all the natives of semenanjung peninsula malaya pinoys indon incl sumatra java kalimantan etc etc

i mean former Paki PM eemrun kahn f@rked ang moh sluts day in day out, year after year, and he then married jewry and fathered multiple children, while these inferior race Melayun - who were never Muslims, as Ibn Battuta's Rihla - makes it amply clear, get to be f@rked by kafir ang mohs? wtf!

a disgusting subspecies are these inferior slanties