• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie MILF pelts neighbour with eggs caught on video

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How sad.

One of the main perks of residing in a condo, besides the prestige and the facilities (tennis courts, swimming pools, BBQ pits are downstairs) is that your neighbours are more likely to be 'higher class people' who won't steal your shoes, steal your underwear, break your flower pots, dump garbage at your doorstep, make plenty of noise when you're trying to sleep etc.

Looks like that's not always true after all.

Condo dwellers are "higher class"? How so? :confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is reported that this woman has mental problem. Has it not occur to you that this could happened to anyone who has mental illness and has nothing to do with nationality?

Someone with Schizophrenia may have the illusion that another person is following him/her and turned violent. But this is caused by a medical mental condition. And without considering this point, you straight away shoot and attacked the woman and the government.

And may i add, there are many people with mild to severe mental problem around us, regardless of nationality. It could be ourselves or someone closed to us.....

If thats the case, her immediate family members should keep a close eye on her and give her medication on time so that she will not go bonkers again and disturb her neighbours..

To blame it on her mental illness for her nutcase actions is a lame excuse.. Foreign trash are already causing big problems in Spore.. We don't need more of these FT looneys like her in our country..

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And i thought all FTs were heavily scrutinized and vetted before letting them in? They let a nutcase in..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time this Xiao Char Bor kena another wire trip in her head again, just unzip the jeans and show her the cock.. That'll keep her crazy tantrums in check..

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
If thats the case, her immediate family members should keep a close eye on her and give her medication on time so that she will not go bonkers again and disturb her neighbours..

To blame it on her mental illness for her nutcase actions is a lame excuse.. Foreign trash are already causing big problems in Spore.. We don't need more of these FT looneys like her in our country..

From your reply, can tell that you are a very blessed healthy singaporean with strong family ties and financially sound. For many unfortunate cases out there, the parents may need to work and provide for the medical cost. And also, its not possible to keep "guarding" a mental patient all the time.

If you have a time, make a trip down to IMH. Over there you will see many unfortunate cases. A family with just 1 family member with mental problem may caused the whole family to breakdown.

The point here is just that you should not mixed this with FT issues.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's great. We welcome such prc cos she makes Singapore more diverse n exciting

You're back!!!! :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

Agree with you.. We should welcome more PRC ladies at Geylang so that Sinkie men can have more choice to choose..

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is reported that this woman has mental problem. Has it not occur to you that this could happened to anyone who has mental illness and has nothing to do with nationality?

Someone with Schizophrenia may have the illusion that another person is following him/her and turned violent. But this is caused by a medical mental condition. And without considering this point, you straight away shoot and attacked the woman and the government.

And may i add, there are many people with mild to severe mental problem around us, regardless of nationality. It could be ourselves or someone closed to us.....

You are one of the many "defender" clones that will appear when there is a need to defend PAP policies. But i don't and won't zap u for that unless u do that to my threads.

One example of such a clone is a clone nick named after a russian fighter jet who porlumpar a pariah state like North Korea. :biggrin:

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are one of the many "defender" clones that will appear when there is a need to defend PAP policies. But i don't and won't zap u for that unless u do that to my threads.

One example of such a clone is a clone nick named after a russian fighter jet who porlumpar a pariah state like North Korea. :biggrin:

are u telling me that i can only be with u (anti pap) or against you (pap)? cant i be somewhere in between? grey area?

u are like george bush.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
From your reply, can tell that you are a very blessed healthy singaporean with strong family ties and financially sound. For many unfortunate cases out there, the parents may need to work and provide for the medical cost. And also, its not possible to keep "guarding" a mental patient all the time.

If you have a time, make a trip down to IMH. Over there you will see many unfortunate cases. A family with just 1 family member with mental problem may caused the whole family to breakdown.

The point here is just that you should not mixed this with FT issues.

in this case, the family is obviously rich enough to put her in hillview condo. the least they could do is appoint a care giver to make sure she doesnt harm her neighbours. if she can no longer care for herself and is a danger to her neighbours, then she should be re-admitted for further treatment.

the alternative is to migrate to a more tolerant society with the proper infrastructure to care for people like her.

singapore cannot afford to care for all the nut cases unless taxes are raised further.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah Probably A ROC

2179942376_ef80433d22_o.jpg

she sound like a taiwanese...

Yah, sounds like another ROC. Another Quan Yi Feng. Chyar Zhar Bor.