• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie man living in Australia: It's time to set up the Islamic Caliphate

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
6zsoiw.jpg

n6rULQM.jpg

OcrB3Hh.png

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time and again, Islam proved to be a murderous religion encouraging Muslims to go violent in the name of Islam.

Only fucking retards believe in this religion of war and murder and follow rapist paedophile Muhammad.

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bodoh m&ds indeed.

m&ds' ancestors hung around trees in equatorial rain forest and not from those Aberhamic races of the Levant desert.

They indeed have identity crisis.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ISIS seems to be growing stronger with each passing year. Maybe I should sign up for some Arabic lessons? Would they need a translator? I am a good translator.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jihadi john is dead,maybe u can volunteer.

I can help slap the kafirs around. Can bully better if I could speak a bit of their language like all good translators do.

[video=youtube;uI4fy-3s6Ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI4fy-3s6Ok[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISIS seems to be growing stronger with each passing year. Maybe I should sign up for some Arabic lessons? Would they need a translator? I am a good translator.

Youlearn well to b another traitor like the old fart

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
They like ISIS so much they should move to Syria.

Why Angmo land?

aiyah........in my 6 years in the police FARCE...........m&ds and Mooselimps are like that one...............talk big only............no guts one..................they only attack the weak, old and young...........or when they outnumber their enemies...........

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will never happen in OZ simply because
1. AUSSIE blokes love ALCOHOL too much.
2. OZ Sheilas love to show off their bodies and AURAT with minimal clothing on Bondi Beaches, wearing BURQA is like telling them not to breathe air!
Islam and alcohol and covering up female bodies etc are NOT compatible therefore OZ will never become MUSLIM.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Biggest blunder and Biggest Mistake!

Europe for allowing those Migrants to infiltrate

their country as an asylum seekers & refugees, end of the day

they will become terrorists and killed their host country

citizen! Their stupid human right policies screwed them up wholesale!!