• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Man Gets Little Moslems To Recite Christian Prayers In Public! Are They Now Saved?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Footage of a man preaching to young Muslim schoolboys in an attempt to convert them to Christianity surfaced on social media today — a clip that caught the man telling the children to repeat a prayer after him.

It could potentially spark some outrage beyond the Muslim community, given the young age of the boys who are seen wearing Pei Tong Primary School uniforms. Presumably, one of the children thought that something was off and decided to stealthily record the conversation.

The clip itself begins with the man having passed the kids some pamphlets about the Christian faith. The evangelist can be heard preaching to the boys on why they need to believe in Jesus Christ as their savior.

“Uncle, that means it’s a must to believe in Jesus?” inquired one of the boys.

“Not I say one, God say,” the man replied.

The boys can be seen visibly tired of listening to the man, who would not let their repeated statements that they were Muslim deter him.

“Jesus love Muslim also, even the terrorists Jesus save,” the man was heard saying in response, showing knowledge of the Muslim belief in Jesus as a prophet. The video ends with the children — seemingly wanting to get the whole thing over with — reciting back Christian prayers as directed by the evangelist.

Is it actually illegal for Singapore’s Christian evangelists to proselytize the Malay-Muslim population? It’s hard to find a concrete answer to that, but the Singapore government is said to discourage missionaries from proselytizing the Malay population from Islam to other religions to avoid racial and religious tensions. Article 152 in the Constitution states that the government protects and safeguards the religious and cultural interests of the Malay population — the indigenous people of Singapore.

In 2009, a Christian Singaporean couple was convicted for distributing evangelical publications that cast Islam in a negative light on grounds that it promoted feelings of ill-will between Christians and Muslims.

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/christian-evangelist-caught-trying-convert-young-muslim-children/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People can convert back and fro across various religions throughout a lifetime. From belief to disbelief, and from disbelief to belief.

It is my firm belief that children are incapable of choosing a religion; they usually only follow what their parents practice. They have to choose for themselves when they become adults. Therefore, Sunday schools, madrasahs and various religion-affiliated kindergartens are silly.

By the way, the Muslims have an entire building specially for Muslim converts.

muslimsph2007e_2x.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it's right to approach anyone publicly to convert their religion. City Harvest and some churches also like to ask their secondary school student-followers to psycho their peers to convert in school which is very despicable.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously those zealots evangelists are as irritating as insurance sellers. I have countless of them turning up at my doorstep trying to tell me how great that bearded guy is. This is despite me having a goat head outside my flat.

They should enact a law to ban these self professed pastors.