• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Loses $15k Job! Jacking Off Alone This CNY While Wife And Kid Finds New Alpha!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not these days, my friend.....the CB is a precious commodity...those who have money, power & connection, will fill that CB. What through thick & thin, through sickness & health, through bad times or good times..." It is in CB I trust"...& now playing the "harassment" thing too. If they don't want to be harassed removed the breasts & seal the CB.
The CB is only worthy as long as men give it value. If men ditch the CB, i wonder what value does it have.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheaper to fuck a pros....:wink:

Why not just ditch all CB? not worth even to spend a dime on it.

Sometimes, i really don't understand some men who even go for gfs and mistresses in addition to a dry out wife whom they already have, especially after knowing what women really are.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not just ditch all CB? not worth even to spend a dime on it.

Sometimes, i really don't understand some men who even go for gfs and mistresses in addition to a dry out wife whom they already have, especially after knowing what women really are.

s-l1600.jpg

Only $25...and do not need hugs or rewards.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not these days, my friend.....the CB is a precious commodity...those who have money, power & connection, will fill that CB. What through thick & thin, through sickness & health, through bad times or good times..." It is in CB I trust"...& now playing the "harassment" thing too. If they don't want to be harassed removed the breasts & seal the CB.

Getting a near a woman is also considered harassment if you look like this:
uglyman-244x300.jpg

It is considered a chance for love and relationship, if you look like this:
0fd212085eb36066ae6bf7c3e42ba8fd--mens-haircuts-mens-hairstyles.jpg

or this:

playboy.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting a near a woman is also considered harassment if you look like this:
uglyman-244x300.jpg

It is considered a chance for love and relationship, if you look like this:
0fd212085eb36066ae6bf7c3e42ba8fd--mens-haircuts-mens-hairstyles.jpg

or this:

playboy.jpg

You would be surprised a Burmese with a small ____! & plenty of money, looking like the first picture..will win, hands down...

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seems to be very jealous of this individual. You got a problem with him? I see that you pick selected photos and content to rate him unfairly. Do you have the habit to tarnish another person's reputation in this way?

I also very jealous of Gilbert and got a problem with him can or not?
Must get your approval?
You are Gilbert Goh himself or one of his blind followers?

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also very jealous of Gilbert and got a problem with him can or not?
Must get your approval?
You are Gilbert Goh himself or one of his blind followers?

From my observations, there are some who are very jealous and have a problem with Mr Gilbert. They do not need my approval for that. They have every right to do that.

However, I have the right to point out the unjust accusations on his work procedure by the very same individual.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While I am sure my wife will stay with me in times of health or sickness, rich or poor, why take the chance?

Make sure that you are healthy and rich so that your family will stay intact. That's why I became a towkay instead of a salaried slave. My wife today loves me more than ever before, sucks my dick every morning and I shower her with gifts and money all these years.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I am sure my wife will stay with me in times of health or sickness, rich or poor, why take the chance?

Make sure that you are healthy and rich so that your family will stay intact. That's why I became a towkay instead of a salaried slave. My wife today loves me more than ever before, sucks my dick every morning and I shower her with gifts and money all these years.
You got a wife?

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
On one hand, I feel sorry for this guy. On the other hand, I am the one fucking his wife on the side. Cum across many MILFs, and neglected wives in this same situation. eg. Hubby is in financial difficulties from retrenchment, business no good, and pressure very bad on him, and have to cut back on family luxuries etc. More often, they also have erectile issues because the pressure cannot make them steam and they are in no mood for sex. Sometimes, the wife also don;t want to fuck them when they are in a depressed state of mind. In the end, if I meet them, give them some attention and compliments, then more often not, can fuck them.

I really wonder how you get to meet this MILFs. Anyway you seems to betray the ‘trust’ that this MILFs have in you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I really wonder how you get to meet this MILFs. Anyway you seems to betray the ‘trust’ that this MILFs have in you.

I have not named names, how can I betray them? I do not ever tell their spouse. Some of the spouses, I have met, but they don't know I fucked their wives.

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not named names, how can I betray them? I do not ever tell their spouse. Some of the spouses, I have met, but they don't know I fucked their wives.

Steady lah. I really pity the husbands whose spouses are being fucked. However, I believe you must be either really fucking handsome or your profession allows you to ‘get close’ to this women.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the thread title, i wondered what sort of woman did he marry? Only stick around during good times and fuck with another man when her real man is jobless? Does loyalty and faithfullness exist in women? Her pussy is only used to manipulate men to feed her and her brat.

To all old farts here, why don't you try to act poor gradually and see if your wife will stick around? If she still stick around, good for you. If not, good riddance. Then your wealth gradually comes back.
Most probably this guy is a asshole so wife took advantage to leave him for her ex or husband ex boss she was screwing when he was in jspan.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Japanese man’s lost his wife and kids after losing his nonsense ‘art gallery director’ job.

Just another useless wayang Jap.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Japanese man’s lost his wife and kids after losing his nonsense ‘art gallery director’ job.

Just another useless wayang Jap.
there are also tens of thousands of abandoned kids in japan. there are like over 696 orphanages in osaka alone. more in tokyo. in japan, they called them "throwaway" children. some parents die while some simply leave them in these orphanages. many are single moms. and many are moms who leave their jobless hubbies, seek new relationships, and are told by their new bf's not to keep their ex's children. majority, however, are from abusive households (88% according to the director of an infant care institution). in japan, parental rights are still pre-eminent and powerful even when abusive parents dump their kids in these institutions. abusive parents can still dictate terms for their kids' incarceration in the institution. for example, jap parents prefer kids to stay in orphanages and institutions than allow them to be fostered out to other jap couples seeking adoptive children. they would rather dump yet imprison their kids and deprive others of having foster and adoptive kids than imagine their kids growing up in a loving family. bunch of selfish bastards. in these orphanages and institutions (japs prefer to call them "institutions" as "orphanage" is a shameful word), they are well subsidized by the gov and well maintained. but the kids are extremely lonely in terms of parental care as there are not enough surrogate moms and staff to go around. they rely on each other for social bonding. and many will meet in a famous park during cherry blossom season for reunions. japan is truly a fucked up cuntry underneath the facade of fake discipline, false modernity, and fraudulent wealth. anyone who thinks highly of japan as a benchmark of civility, politeness, obedience, social cohesion, orderliness and cleanliness has to dig deeper. what you see on the outside is just superficial and surreal.

Last edited: