• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Lao Hero Forgot To Wear Mask While Shopping! Says That Covid-19 Came From Chinks! Guess Race!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This virus thing causing too many things to be done differently and all because chinese screwed it up causing havoc.
I too was caught in a situation without a mask and all I wanted was buy bread, had to queue up, temperature taken, no mask, denied entry, go home empty. Totally unnecessary if Chinese had done their job properly and stop the disease in its tracks.
eh pundek, who takes temp when you're not wearing a mask. they'll tell you to podah mirek without wasting their time.
so next time, wear a longer sarong to cover your nose without exposing your chunni and allswell.
it's believable if buying toddy, lalang tani or bung ki lo - but you buying roti takes the cake! :tongue:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are too dense. Are terrorist who bomb civilians be considered muslim? When in the quran it is expressedly prohibited?

Moslems like Mahmud of Ghazni or the mughal emperors like Aurangzeb were considered as heroes or lions in moslem history precisely because they slaughtered lots of non-believers, took lots of slaves, tore down countless temples and forcibly converted civilians to islam en masse.

So it is strange that a insignificant terrorist is not considered moslem for killing a handful of unbelievers but still given a moslem burial upon death. In contrast, moslems who slaughtered lots of people went on to become great heroes in islamic history.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
i shall add my point here....i won't entirely agree that local religious muslim leaders are the culprit...you see,the local malays here in sinkieland are part of the malay region that covers riau region ...but the Javanese who are ethnically the same lot as our malays do not behave as our local malays towards pork...the Javanese are lot more tolerant where pork consumption is concerned .

thus my summary is not what religious leaders are preaching but what that locality wants preached

for example, i was based in the Minang province of indonesia for sometimes ..its called Padang..and Padang in sumatra ranks only second to Acheh in religious cosertiveness, namely Islam ...but dogs ownership is quite common among them ...visitors from malaysia who are malays are shocked to see that..and Minang natives do carry nick names like Benny ,John and etc...yet ,they are ardent muslims who can teach a thing or two to our local malays ..but our local and malaysian malays cannot digest that..and I don't blame them for that
ok. agree. but if it's not local leaders who's responsible for it, who is? Even the Indonesian muslims have told me cannot tahan local and Malaysian ones and their strictness. What's the cause if not their leaders?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok. agree. but if it's not local leaders who's responsible for it, who is? Even the Indonesian muslims have told me cannot tahan local and Malaysian ones and their strictness. What's the cause if not their leaders?

Indonesian islam is quite unique, given its blend of Hindu and local practices. But this is slowly changing. Most moslem preachers receive their islamic education from the gulf nations, which espouses a far more intolerant form of islam like wahabism. To fool the locals, the gulf countries don't call it wahabism. You can call it sunni islam if you like. But you can see the effect in jiuhu and even in Singapore, where they are getting paranoid about their food and growing religious intolerance, aka conservatism.
Even in Indon, the wahabis are gaining strength.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesian islam is quite unique, given its blend of Hindu and local practices. But this is slowly changing. Most moslem preachers receive their islamic education from the gulf nations, which espouses a far more intolerant form of islam like wahabism. To fool the locals, the gulf countries don't call it wahabism. You can call it sunni islam if you like. But you can see the effect in jiuhu and even in Singapore, where they are getting paranoid about their food and growing religious intolerance, aka conservatism.
Even in Indon, the wahabis are gaining strength.
so you agree with me it's the leaders importing the venom then. I find it hard to explain otherwise.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. who filmed him?
shop's staff or kaypoh customer?
2. why he not buy beer?
3. why he blame wrong pax?
4. where is this shop?
5. Police~investigations ongoing?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so you agree with me it's the leaders importing the venom then. I find it hard to explain otherwise.

Yes. Various generations of leaders have been importing the venom. It's not the fault of a single leader.

In jiuhu, the venom was imported by mahathir. He's always been a champion of religious bigotry. It's a convenient tool to use, and even leaders underestimate their ability to put it under their control. islamic religious politics is far bigger than a single politician or political party to control and use it as it wills, and that includes the Saudis too.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
whilst I generally agree with you, I'm afraid that in this context johntan is more correct. Because of the way local sinkie muslims or for that matter most undereducated Muslims are "taught", pork is some kind of kryptonite to them. Their awareness is not of what Islam is, but whatever their local religious leaders deem worthy to souse their brains with. They call themselves Muslims. who are we to argue?
paging :
whoami

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Various generations of leaders have been importing the venom. It's not the fault of a single leader.

In jiuhu, the venom was imported by mahathir. He's always been a champion of religious bigotry. It's a convenient tool to use, and even leaders underestimate their ability to put it under their control. islamic religious politics is far bigger than a single politician or political party to control and use it as it wills, and that includes the Saudis too.
ah good old mahathir... another pretend Malay/Muslim. That guy was smart, but nasty. Started playing Chinese and Malay of against each other for his own benefit. May he burn in hell for all the hate he's brought between the races.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs
What’s so funny about what this pap dog son of chicken @JohnTan said?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah good old mahathir... another pretend Malay/Muslim. That guy was smart, but nasty. Started playing Chinese and Malay of against each other for his own benefit. May he burn in hell for all the hate he's brought between the races.

Even he underestimated how much wahabi islam can change his adopted m&d culture. He tried to put the genie back into the lamp and failed spectacularly.

In islam, the moslems study exclusively moslem history and culture. In today's context, it means they study mostly arabic history, 7th century persian history, ottoman history and history of medieval islamic sultanates. Their own racial history is erased and forgotten. Even the chink moslems delete and disavow their cultural history. They still wear red and say gong xi fa cai, but they have no memory of their racial history and heritage, and they take steps to erase it completely.

The m&ds of today know next to nothing about their history before the malacca sultanate and they are proud of it. Some smarter m&ds are alarmed at the destruction of their own heritage, especially at the hands of radicals like the jiuhu PAS, but they are too few in numbers to do anything about it. And they are too scared of hell to go against their preachers, who are de-factor emperors of their local moslem communities.