• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Lao Hero Forgot To Wear Mask While Shopping! Says That Covid-19 Came From Chinks! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a surprise. SPF actually took action against this stupid Mudshit.

It's not surprising. Singapore is a multi-religious multi-racial secular society. We are not malaysia, where racial and religious insults from the m&d majority race are routinely ignored by the jiuhu police, who are mostly from the same race and same religion precisely for that reason.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fucking stupid man right?

U think by the age of 52, he would have learnt to use his brain. Go out must wear a fucking mask can’t even do that.... and for what? Just to buy one packet of soy milk? To increase his estrogen level is it?!

It’s like the same imbecile who went to eat bak kut teh. That imbecile actually lost his job and is awaiting court to sentence him.

He's speaking the truth because the virus did come from China so what's wrong with calling it the Chinese virus? Trump calls it the same thing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 1st place, he was already in the wrong for not wearing a mask, the supermarket staff was just doing his/her job to ask him put on a mask! Just be humble, say sorry n be apologetic, I'm sure the staff would be more understanding. Why need to go into a rage with vulgarities n making racist remarks?
Very soon he'll be rewarded with a trip to Changi Resort, see he'll dare to repeat the racist remarks again?
This virus thing causing too many things to be done differently and all because chinese screwed it up causing havoc.
I too was caught in a situation without a mask and all I wanted was buy bread, had to queue up, temperature taken, no mask, denied entry, go home empty. Totally unnecessary if Chinese had done their job properly and stop the disease in its tracks.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guidance in Islam is only from Quran and Hadis/Sunnah (words and actions of the prophet). Islam is not what muslims do everyday. If what they do is contrary to what is in these two sources, then it is not Islam even when vast numbers who claim to be Islam, does it? Is that difficult to understand?

Seek Guidance only from God for people who believe.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This virus thing causing too many things to be done differently and all because chinese screwed it up causing havoc.
I too was caught in a situation without a mask and all I wanted was buy bread, had to queue up, temperature taken, no mask, denied entry, go home empty. Totally unnecessary if Chinese had done their job properly and stop the disease in its tracks.

Looks like our fav village idiot is here to disperse any doubts about stupidity.

You are a fucking moron if you have not grasped the concept of ordering groceries online or slapping on a cloth over your stinky mouth and nose.

And why does it matter if you are buying 1 item or 100 items? You mean the covid only affects those who buys more items? Fucking hell, stop fiddling with your short prick in that corner and go do some reading!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Looks like our fav village idiot is here to disperse any doubts about stupidity.

You are a fucking moron if you have not grasped the concept of ordering groceries online or slapping on a cloth over your stinky mouth and nose.

And why does it matter if you are buying 1 item or 100 items? You mean the covid only affects those who buys more items? Fucking hell, stop fiddling with your short prick in that corner and go do some reading!

The real idiots are the ones that think Covid-19 is a major threat to their lives when it is actually no worse than the flu bug.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
All of use are under a lot of pressure these days and many stated to have depression causing one’s mind to be unstable. The gracious community and authority should take note on this and provide this poor fellow Singaporean Mohamed Ali counseling at his nearest mosque I’m sure he will be healed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All of use are under a lot of pressure these days and many stated to have depression causing one’s mind to be unstable. The gracious community and authority should take note on this and provide this poor fellow Singaporean Mohamed Ali counseling at his nearest mosque I’m sure he will be healed.

Pastor Rony is the best miracle healer in Singapore currently.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man can belt out sounds and music and rip some soul shattering riffs many 'educated' cannot even imagine. Can you do what he can do? So do not belittle people because they can have a talent that however hard you try, you won't be able to attain. But if he really puts his passion into acedemics he can be a doctor. So who is better?

Who taught you Islam...? you are so patently wrong. Pork is way down low in importance to a muslim. In fact he is allowed under some conditions.

You are no different from those so-called 'muslim terrorist' who likes to misinterpret was was revealed for mankind.
whilst I generally agree with you, I'm afraid that in this context johntan is more correct. Because of the way local sinkie muslims or for that matter most undereducated Muslims are "taught", pork is some kind of kryptonite to them. Their awareness is not of what Islam is, but whatever their local religious leaders deem worthy to souse their brains with. They call themselves Muslims. who are we to argue?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man can belt out sounds and music and rip some soul shattering riffs many 'educated' cannot even imagine. Can you do what he can do? So do not belittle people because they can have a talent that however hard you try, you won't be able to attain. But if he really puts his passion into acedemics he can be a doctor. So who is better?

Who taught you Islam...? you are so patently wrong. Pork is way down low in importance to a muslim. In fact he is allowed under some conditions.

You are no different from those so-called 'muslim terrorist' who likes to misinterpret was was revealed for mankind.
Yes indons are less stuck-up about pork

https://amp.scmp.com/lifestyle/food...-best-restaurants-pork-and-why-country-worlds

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
whilst I generally agree with you, I'm afraid that in this context johntan is more correct. Because of the way local sinkie muslims or for that matter most undereducated Muslims are "taught", pork is some kind of kryptonite to them. Their awareness is not of what Islam is, but whatever their local religious leaders deem worthy to souse their brains with. They call themselves Muslims. who are we to argue?
i shall add my point here....i won't entirely agree that local religious muslim leaders are the culprit...you see,the local malays here in sinkieland are part of the malay region that covers riau region ...but the Javanese who are ethnically the same lot as our malays do not behave as our local malays towards pork...the Javanese are lot more tolerant where pork consumption is concerned .

thus my summary is not what religious leaders are preaching but what that locality wants preached

for example, i was based in the Minang province of indonesia for sometimes ..its called Padang..and Padang in sumatra ranks only second to Acheh in religious cosertiveness, namely Islam ...but dogs ownership is quite common among them ...visitors from malaysia who are malays are shocked to see that..and Minang natives do carry nick names like Benny ,John and etc...yet ,they are ardent muslims who can teach a thing or two to our local malays ..but our local and malaysian malays cannot digest that..and I don't blame them for that

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are too dense. Are terrorist who bomb civilians be considered muslim? When in the quran it is expressedly prohibited?

Again, get this in your brain. Islam is not what is practised by people who claim to be. Islam is what is dictated by the scripture.
Not all muslims are terrorists..but all Terrorists are muslims