• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie investors lose $9m in deposits after developer goes bankrupt in New Zealand

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie investors lose $9m in deposits after developer goes bankrupt in New Zealan

Why everytime sinkie get cheated?

the answer is the same to the question
why sillypootians always eRect the same scums

answer:
they like being screwed

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sinkie investors lose $9m in deposits after developer goes bankrupt in New Zealan

Yes. Seldom hear sinkie cheat foreigners always kena cheated.
If got sinkie cheater like Con Hee and pappy scums....they also only good at cheating fellow sinkies.....not one international or even regional level cheater. What Li Ao said rings true

For thais, they cheat amg moh countless times... that is why i respect the Thais more than sinkies.

Hell, i respect animals and insects more than sinkies too.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

alamake I thot this only happen in Bolehland............... Kiwilan dun hv buyer protection bank account for such transaction??? Primitive homeland of Sammy