• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Girls for NS - look at the IDF girls

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these chicks are really not bad,,,,guess israeli chicks in general are quite lookers,,,yummmmmmmmmm and they look feminine tooo,,,unlike pinky and husband

I do not mind having one as my NS buddy. We will share everything. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
SIngkie women have had it good as the laws are designed to protect them,,,for example,,,Womens crapster, no need to serve NS, get priority in jobs, also the Shaw prostitute case,,get thrown into jail cos F under age gal,,,should not the under age gal get thrown into jail too? she fucked willingly,,,also if any woman report of rape or molest,,the accused is always guilty until proven innocent and the false accuser never goes punished,,,and woman dont kenna the cane,,,anymore to add?

Together with parents who treat them like princesses since they came out from the canal and pussy-whipped bfs who treat them like princesses to get into the canal, wala! You get spoilt sinkie princesses who think the world of themselves.

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can go Gombak to see all the army chicks. I usually park my car there and loiter along the corridor just to see them in uniforms.
I've arranged many meetings there just to have the excuse. The other place to see chicks in uniforms is SIA trg centre.

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure you can kill her on the battle field? Rather screw her right? LOL.

01kolchakbig.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This question you may have to ask BG Kramiliyenko and Rear Admiral Vasiliybromovich.

the russian federation doesn't have a bg rank in the army and air force. their general rank begins with general-mayor, followed by general-leytenant, general-polkovnik, general, marshal rossiyskoy federatsii.

the highest ranking russian officer in charge of pubic hair shaving is podpolkovnik anatolia sharapovagina. all hair above tits can be kept.

the russian female soldier's rank in the pic is that of an yefreytor (equivalent to lance corporal).

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
the russian federation doesn't have a bg rank in the army and air force. their general rank begins with general-mayor, followed by general-leytenant, general-polkovnik, general, marshal rossiyskoy federatsii.

the highest ranking russian officer in charge of pubic hair shaving is podpolkovnik anatolia sharapovagina. all hair above tits can be kept.

the russian female soldier's rank in the pic is that of an yefreytor (equivalent to lance corporal).

Thanks for the insight into Russian hairstylist