• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Gene Pool has improved with Blond Aryan Chiobu Shittyzens

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
1565332421620.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like showcasing chiobus at the NDP has also been used as a tactic for the PAP regime's propaganda. :rolleyes:

Remember this ATB at NDP 2015? Incidentally, another election year. :wink:

redwire-singapore-china-chiobu-national-day-parade4.jpg

glnit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lah. From Donetsk. If she stay there and don't leave, the Russian soldiers will gangbang her when they finally invade. At least in singapore, once she goes yellow, there is no other fellow.

Hmm, thot I saw this bitch or the likes of her in one of the Russian joints at Walking Street. Probably fleeced one too many veg-heads in Siam and fled south in search of fresh local game....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hmm, thot I saw this bitch or the likes of her in one of the Russian joints at Walking Street. Probably fleeced one too many veg-heads in Siam and fled south in search of fresh local game....

Which walking street? Bangkok, Pattaya, HCM? those russians and east europeans on walking street brought in by gangs lah. This one looks legit, she has some kind of local job.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Looks like showcasing chiobus at the NDP has also been used as a tactic for the PAP regime's propaganda. :rolleyes:

Remember this ATB at NDP 2015? Incidentally, another election year. :wink:

redwire-singapore-china-chiobu-national-day-parade4.jpg
Waaaaay too much skin smoothing!!! :poop::rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Let me know if you have lobang there. I want to mix my DNA with hers.:inlove::biggrin:

Once again, I tell everyone, go to OT. Its like a UN smorgasbord there. Anyway, you want Ukrainian, check Katrin out.

Hello! My name is Katrin. I am Ukrainian, very friendly, constant sensational and accurate. I have everything which you can call sex appeal. My lips, my looks, my curves, my whole body will drive you crazy. I am catering my companionship to gentlemen, who is seeking for a sexy, classy companion and some added thrill & excitement! You will find me immaculately dressed, the discreet and pleasant companion for brief encounter, I also enjoy being around other genuinely good and positive people like myself. Come spice up my world and let me put some sugar in your life!
services* body to body massage kissing licking blowjob any position Shower together 69 GFE sex

if you want my asap response please contact me by WhatsApp only and state my name KATRIN : +65 82470511

See you soon babe!

1565404881859.png

1565404907587.png

Donch say PAPs never hook you up