• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie females show middle finger to child bonus scheme

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MM Lee did care about quality: Lee Kuan Yew once said that graduates should only marry graduates and that one should not form a graduate, non-graduate partnership. For him, such a partnership would jeopardize the chances of giving rise to "graduate children".

That's eugenics. Hitler had also believed in that in Nazi Germany. Tells you much about LKY's character.

Also, what happened to those 'exceptional genes' which had produced an albino? :rolleyes:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people who shouldn't have kids are having kids. This problem will be magnified with this baby bonus scheme. Can imagine the racial group with poor planning for the future churning out kids.

Sadly I have to agree with u in that point. These measures only encourage those that the govt does not want to have more to increase :( In the sales line I would say their gimmicks hit the wrong customer base right?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“My mother-in-law hates me and she says I’m selfish, but I don’t really care,” Sim, a human resources consultant who’s been married for six years, said as she shopped for MAC lipstick and eye liner, a brand of Estee Lauder Cos. (EL) “Everything’s crazy expensive and life’s already stressful enough here without kids. If there’s no one to carry on the family name, then so be it.”

Of course no money lah ... Buy branded makeup :wink: I believe she also buy branded bags :wink:

Those money used for branded stuff can save it for kid .

There's many reason ppl don't want kids not only because not enough money .. Some couple just don't want the responsibility to raise a kid .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MM Lee did care about quality: Lee Kuan Yew once said that graduates should only marry graduates and that one should not form a graduate, non-graduate partnership. For him, such a partnership would jeopardize the chances of giving rise to "graduate children".

Have to wonder if "quality" was what LKY was after :confused: I think it was just prejudice against the "lesser mortals"

Don't forget his family(wife,himself,son, daughter, daughter in law) are degree holders, so he is of course biased:wink: However In Spore today degrees holders are a dime in a dozen. There are many unemployed degree holders driving taxis.

I find it ironic that in the current by-election, the PAP candidate is the son of a pig farmer:eek: This guy wouldn't have existed if his parents had obeyed LKY:wink:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“My mother-in-law hates me and she says I’m selfish, but I don’t really care,” Sim, a human resources consultant who’s been married for six years, said as she shopped for MAC lipstick and eye liner, a brand of Estee Lauder Cos. (EL) “Everything’s crazy expensive and life’s already stressful enough here without kids. If there’s no one to carry on the family name, then so be it.”

Of course no money lah ... Buy branded makeup :wink: I believe she also buy branded bags :wink:

Those money used for branded stuff can save it for kid .

There's many reason ppl don't want kids not only because not enough money .. Some couple just don't want the responsibility to raise a kid .

The mindset of younger singaporean is really troubling. Blame everybody else but not themselves.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean men and women are delaying getting married in part because they want to “concentrate fully” on their jobs or studies, a government survey of 2,120 singles showed this month. The median age for grooms has risen to 30.1 in 2011, from 26.9 in 1970. For brides, it has climbed to 28, from 23.1.

What bullshit is that?

There are many men who realise that the real beauties are in Malaysia and Thailand and so they pop over to married there and have kids there.

So sinkie women, pls buck up or else all men are going to married the thais and malaysians beauty.

Thai Beauty
15394.jpg

Malaysian Beauty
Li-Hung-Elm_09.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony if u French kiss a meat eater woman and u found out there's a piece of char siew stuck in between her teeth and u accidently shallow it . How ar ? :wink: will you go into a trance ? :wink:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony if u French kiss a meat eater woman and u found out there's a piece of char siew stuck in between her teeth and u accidently shallow it . How ar ? :wink: will you go into a trance ? :wink:

most women i date and who becomes my gf willingly becomes a vegetarian. I dunno why, i guess a real man knows how to make a woman loves him. Maybe a vegetarian sexual power is formidable.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

All my grandparents children did not finish primary school. However, all my cousins made it to university.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say I can see why some of the younger generation don't want kids. Have you seen how sickening the kids are behaving now a days. Heard a lot saying what if my kid end up like this.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most women i date and who becomes my gf willingly becomes a vegetarian. I dunno why, i guess a real man knows how to make a woman loves him. Maybe a vegetarian sexual power is formidable.

You mean they converted because of u ? Good job !! She take obedient class is it ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope, just that some men are more man than others. Women love a manly man.

That I agree with u .. All woman need and wanted a man which is stronger then themselves . I have seen woman who behave like queen after divorce with the henpecked husband becoming obedient housewife . I ask them why they suddenly change .. They told me all they need is a man that could control them too bad her previous husband do not know .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That I agree with u .. All woman need and wanted a man which is stronger then themselves . I have seen woman who behave like queen after divorce with the henpecked husband becoming obedient housewife . I ask them why they suddenly change .. They told me all they need is a man that could control them too bad her previous husband do not know .

and if i dun like the women, i will behave like they can control me. Confirm they will leave me alone.. wahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!