• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Ejaculated on Woman's thigh while on the Bus

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/HxfpAsJctHs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/HxfpAsJctHs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

yourdaddy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Either X-FILES or

They want to let him go because he is in NUS .

It's either you took out your willy or have not .

What so confusing with the medical terms .

WHy does intellects always surround themselves with cloaks and cloaks of excuses .

You can't read? What let him go?? The NUS Bus Ejaculator is sentenced to 15 months jail on top of 3 strokes of cane. In fact, in 2002, he had a similar conviction and had served 15 months and also 3 strokes of cane!! Talk about cosmic coincidence for ejaculating idiots.

I feel sorry for you. To you, being in "NUS" is considered so good and coveted and prestigious when the people I know consider it a total disgrace to your family if you ended up there, not to mention that its degrees are worth the value of a used toilet paper after its been used to wipe our asses.

You should go back to NUS to learn how to read.

yourdaddy

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not the only one. I know of another chap who was allowed to do Law by Jayakumar when he was dean of the faculty. The guy had gone in for secret society murders.

Society tends to be forgiving and these guys will modify their behaviour to give a different look in public.

The Guy from Law is still practising but a very smart fella. Takes advantage of vulnerable ladies and blur Indian clients. He leeched on a NUS secretary and her family on the basis that he was poor and on the day og gradution - took off. Absoultely different persona in front of law fraternity and friends.

Till today, Jayakumar thinks that he saved a soul.

I know a more recent one, from law fac who also went to jail..in the middle of his course! The best thing is NUS readmitted him after he came out of jail. Which goes to show that it's a school only fit for prisoners.

yourdaddy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone who has previous conviction will be doubly cautious. This guy con his class mates into thinking he went to prison for a mental condition. NUS students must be dumb enough to believe that a mental case can be convicted in the first place.

There many others that have convictions and have gone to jail and have changed their life by pursuing tertiary programs. They don;t go around telling their past to elicit sympathy.

He thinks he is smarter than others. AG already appealed against sentence and this guy is screwed.

Yeah they are truly stupid. I wonder if they are this dumb before they enrolled, which is why they could only get a place in fucked up university, or whether it was the traumatizing local uni experience that fucked up their already fucked up IQ.