• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Ejaculated on Woman's thigh while on the Bus

jw5

Loyal
I also take public transport. What i don't understand is; why can one in the standing position able to "shoot" at the thigh when one is sitting. Unless the guy is very short.
Bro,
This kind of thing, no need to understand. :smile:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top NUS grad Chong Weien jailed for ejaculating onto China national

September 24, 2009 by admin01
Filed under Top News

Leave a comment

From our Correspondent

A top psychology graduate from the National University of Singapore (NUS) was sentenced to 15 months in prison and 3 strokes of cane for molest.

Chong Weien, 28 was accused of brushing his private parts against the thighs of a 24 year-old woman on a NUS shuttle bus in 2006.Semen stains were later discovered on her thighs.

The victim was a China national student from a different faculty. She boarded the bus to return to her hostel.

In his defence, Chong claimed that he was unable to control his own ejaculation. His account was corroborated by two doctors who diagnosed him as suffering from a rare medical condition named “spontaneous ejaculation”.

Sufferers have poor control over their ejaculation, which can happen with just a light touch or an urgency to urinate, according to an urologist from NUH.

District Judge Jill Tan was not convinced by Chong’s argument. She said in her judgement: “Even if the accused did suffer from a spontaneous ejaculation on the bus, this did not rule out the possibility that he could have brushed his penis against the victim’s thigh as well.”

Chong has filed an appeal against the conviction and sentence while the prosecution is appealing to the High Court to increase the sentence.

He has a previous similar conviction and was jailed for 15 months and caned three times in 2002

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking cheebye so its a PRC..Can someone confirm if this chong pervert is local or a malaysian fuck??? if one malaysia and one china..then cheebye why the fuck we waste our time on this case..hahaha kanina..at first i thought the victim some slutty SPG local lian...sexy and hot so join in the debate..turn out some cheap PRC girl parading her flesh in mini skirt or hotpants right..if she covered herself up then how her thighs kana sperm..chao cheebye all these shitholes la..this chonG IDIOT CAN go geylang pay $80 shoot the cum on a PRC FACE all he want..stupid..now go jail better la...local uni best at spotting talent!!! all shld salute the level of intelligence of their top students!!!

Filed under Top News

Leave a comment

From our Correspondent

A top psychology graduate from the National University of Singapore (NUS) was sentenced to 15 months in prison and 3 strokes of cane for molest.

Chong Weien, 28 was accused of brushing his private parts against the thighs of a 24 year-old woman on a NUS shuttle bus in 2006.Semen stains were later discovered on her thighs.

The victim was a China national student from a different faculty. She boarded the bus to return to her hostel.

In his defence, Chong claimed that he was unable to control his own ejaculation. His account was corroborated by two doctors who diagnosed him as suffering from a rare medical condition named “spontaneous ejaculation”.

Sufferers have poor control over their ejaculation, which can happen with just a light touch or an urgency to urinate, according to an urologist from NUH.

District Judge Jill Tan was not convinced by Chong’s argument. She said in her judgement: “Even if the accused did suffer from a spontaneous ejaculation on the bus, this did not rule out the possibility that he could have brushed his penis against the victim’s thigh as well.”

Chong has filed an appeal against the conviction and sentence while the prosecution is appealing to the High Court to increase the sentence.

He has a previous similar conviction and was jailed for 15 months and caned three times in 2002

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bozo, her thigh at his cock level, when the bus moves the cock sure rubs against her thigh, if I was him, worst, I will shoot into her mouth.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Chong cannot tahan the view down the victim's longkang when he was standing on the bus beside her (seated)...Because of his medical condition his invasion of sperms rushed uncontrollably and launched out in his pants and the advance party had landed itself on the victim's thigh.

Chong is probably a short, like Marbolo Tan, if not his sperms may have sprouted out at the victim's face.

With Chong already disadvantaged with a criminal record, like that sure mati. Even innocent also die.

First offence 15 months and 3 strokes of rotan, Second offence also same.
Like that 30 months and 6 strokes in total for the pervert.

Also arse luck, face so cockily crooked, even got medical condition no SG judge would believe him.

Bozo, her thigh at his cock level, when the bus moves the cock sure rubs against her thigh, if I was him, worst, I will shoot into her mouth.

Last edited:

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking cheebye so its a PRC..Can someone confirm if this chong pervert is local or a malaysian fuck??? if one malaysia and one china..then cheebye why the fuck we waste our time on this case..hahaha kanina..at first i thought the victim some slutty SPG local lian...sexy and hot so join in the debate..turn out some cheap PRC girl parading her flesh in mini skirt or hotpants right..if she covered herself up then how her thighs kana sperm..chao cheebye all these shitholes la..this chonG IDIOT CAN go geylang pay $80 shoot the cum on a PRC FACE all he want..stupid..now go jail better la...local uni best at spotting talent!!! all shld salute the level of intelligence of their top students!!!

Pay her $80 lor. These PRC people are full of SHIT. Once I was at this kopi shop when returning home for a visit. Whoa.. waiter spill a few drops of tea on a PRC, that fucker scream and shout like he kena macam acid spray. KPKP say he want to sue the kopi shop etc etc... these PRCs are all fucking idiots

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Chong cannot tahan the view down the victim's longkang when he was standing on the bus beside her (seated)...Because of his medical condition his invasion of sperms rushed uncontrollably and launched out in his pants and the advance party had landed itself on the victim's thigh.

i think the law should mandate people like him to wear a permanent condom attachment to prevent this kind of things happening in public places...in future...

it's very rude or bad manners to spill your personal fluids onto others...especially when you have no relations with them..

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay her $80 lor. These PRC people are full of SHIT. Once I was at this kopi shop when returning home for a visit. Whoa.. waiter spill a few drops of tea on a PRC, that fucker scream and shout like he kena macam acid spray. KPKP say he want to sue the kopi shop etc etc... these PRCs are all fucking idiots

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

He should have just paid her $100 bucks and walk away.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capping the cock may help, in his kind of medical condition, cutting the cock won't help.

This guy has himself to blame for looking like a pervert lah, when in person he have the perverted tiko look and maybe short arsed below 1.6m and anything but handsome.

If Chong had looked like Brad Pitt or Dicarpio, the "victim" may just beg for an echo fluid splash for "facial".

Such is the perverse and deluded nature of human beings.

i think the law should mandate people like him to wear a permanent condom attachment to prevent this kind of things happening in public places...in future...

it's very rude or bad manners to spill your personal fluids onto others...especially when you have no relations with them..

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a sicko weirdo! He needs help more than caning. Anyway he kena a few tight slaps from the woman oredi not to mention all the public humiliation. Imho 15 months is too stiff. (pun not intended) Perhaps 6 weeks should be enuff to teach him or his cock a new lesson which he missed the last time he was in custody. This top psycho clearly lacks cock discipline, suka suka takes a leak!
Although I feel some sympathy, it is crystal clear that he was guilty. Similar fact evidence is good evidence indeed. :wink::wink:

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some time I really really don't understand Singaporean !
Such an educated fellow can do such thing ? Something is not right ?
If you tell me a non-educated fellow doing this, I have nothing to say.

Just pay S$80, and shot your load to any where you like !! on the Prostitute !!

Or is our education system problem ??

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The spg judge said she convicted him for rubbing, not for leaking. the 154th seems to have their own verdict. both just wants him dead cos he crossed an ftrash?

Filed under Top News

Leave a comment

From our Correspondent

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

then ok to rule in this possibility? what sort of court is this?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is what the judge had said, it means that there was no direct evidence to prove that a crime had been committed. She had passed her judgement against him based on a "possibility" that he had done so because of his other previous convictions.

If this is the court system that we have, it would be so easy to frame up others just because he had other criminal cases previously. It means, if you have criminal record, you will be deemed guilty of the charges brought against you until proven innocent?

Indeed, if you're on the wrong side of the Familee's name list, you could find yourself fixed by the kangaroo court!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

have u seen uglier laukuaybo troll in shorter hotter pants with revealing pink swan-brand panties and spaghetti Ts with prop-ups for boobless bosom and calling herself "lamei" before?

yourdaddy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before verdict. Must also show the photo of the "victim" then fair.What if the accused was aroused by someone else?

The accused also seems to have a medical condition.

But with a criminal record he cannot be said to be an angel either.

Criminal record can enter NUS somemore, the accused could be from a white-horse elite
family of some sort.

Nope. Shows how ignorant you are. NUS has a lot of criminals in its midst and has accepted A LOT of people with criminal convictions and ex convicts.

Besides this disgusting ejaculator I know at least another 2 ex-cons who were admitted to NUS, or who went to prison during their time in NUS and went back after that. Goes to show what a low class university we have.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

then ok to rule in this possibility? what sort of court is this?

Exactly ! Benefit of the doubt belongs to the accused.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
its explained la..read properly...the lady was standing on the elevated section of the bus I guess..and he was standing below so his crotch was at the thigh level...but the fucking reports of circumstances of cases is indeed fucking shit unclear most of the time...they cant even illustrate clearly..fucking newspaper....

It's Either X-FILES or

They want to let him go because he is in NUS .

It's either you took out your willy or have not .

What so confusing with the medical terms .

WHy does intellects always surround themselves with cloaks and cloaks of excuses .

Last edited: