• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Sinkie drove Cement Truck to fetch his bride. Guess race?

Personally I thought it was done quite well. The cement trucks were well painted with the same colour and decoration. I wouldn't say it cheap. I thought is different, in a positive sense.

However, I have 2 questions:

1. Can cement trucks be used for such purpose?
2. Can so many cement trucks congregate a residential area?

Fcuk, you won't be so positive if they split later in life and their kids mug you for some dough to buy drugs!

Wake up, m&d unless you don't know what positive means!

chupacabra

It was insensitive for them to use cement trucks especially to the parents who just lost their sons awhile back in an accident involving a cement truck plus hdb estates are too small.

Fcuk, you won't be so positive if they split later in life and their kids mug you for some dough to buy drugs!

Wake up, m&d unless you don't know what positive means!

We are talking about this event per se, you chump!

What makes you think that just because they use cement trucks, that they will potentially divorce?

You think what, I am a marriage counsellor?

chupacabra

Cement truck more in your face thing la. If you got Felali you wont be having your wedding under your block.

chupacabra

They used cement trucks as a statement for their wedding at a HDB estate which is not meant for a huge convoy of heavy vehicles. Why compare to cars? Next thing they can also use bulldozers, cranes, backhoe, fire engines, hover craft, tanks, recking ball trucks...you name it..oh ya pilling vehicles..

Still wanna compare your toyota and hyundai?

I'm not making this into a racial thing but more of a common sense thing.

It was insensitive for them to use cement trucks especially to the parents who just lost their sons awhile back in an accident involving a cement truck plus hdb estates are too small.

Then you should have said this in your earlier post and not use accident as a justification.

i wonder what amy cheong has to say?

I didn't think she bother. She is probably having a good time back in Aussieland or Malaysia.

Hope she reserve her comments about the aborigines or Orang Asli to herself (or at least not on facebook)

They used cement trucks as a statement for their wedding at a HDB estate which is not meant for a huge convoy of heavy vehicles. Why compare to cars? Next thing they can also use bulldozers, cranes, backhoe, fire engines, hover craft, tanks, recking ball trucks...you name it..oh ya pilling vehicles..

Making use of a cement truck for wedding got common sense?

What fcuk up sense is this?

m&d sense?

No wonder they have ' no sense'!

We are talking about this event per se, you chump!

What makes you think that just because they use cement trucks, that they will potentially divorce?

You think what, I am a marriage counsellor?

Still don't get it do you?

Like what Amy said , pay $50 bucks for a void deck marriage , no wonder their divorce rate so high and you could not 'take the truth'!

Still don't get it do you?

Like what Amy said , pay $50 bucks for a void deck marriage , no wonder their divorce rate so high and you could not 'take the truth'!

You dun get it. You mean there will not be any divorce if they hold a $100K wedding, including a banquet in a posh hotel?

chupacabra

Accidents can happen if you got a convoy of trucks on a narrow road like HDB estates. There are lots of cases of buses backing up into people. Children also not safe alot of blind sides.

People wedding day . Just be happy lor. Why the fuss. Just about 10 cement lorry. You think easy to arrange ?
Next to clean the lorry and also need more fuel at least 4 time the car petrol cost.

Like i always said, Malay existence in Spore will always remain a thorn in the eye of the Non-Malays. Especially among the Chinese.

If a Malay were to drive a Merc, we will hear comments like "No $$, still want to show off".

If a Malay were to have rickshaw, we will hear comments like "Alamak! So bo leow. No $$, dont marry lah. Such an eye-sore".

The simply cant stand the sight of we anak Melayu in Spore!

kopikia

i prefer this than a fucking rich man son using his father's noisy as fuck ferrari for a wedding

stop worshipping the rich