• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie drove Cement Truck to fetch his bride. Guess race?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=152944044873744" width="222" height="398" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Sinkie drove Cement Truck with his group of friends with Monster Truck to fetch his bride.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is funny, haha. But i don't believe that pavement could cope with the tonnage of the bloody cement mixers. Report poolice!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a lot of semen leh. Hee hee

Anyway, I think it is in good fun and we should not be looking down on people.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok if they want to use cement truck and ok if it is a convoy. But it is NOT OKAY when they sound their horns. Disturbing the peace. Babies and sick and elderly are sleeping.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Malays will pull such stunts for their cheap weddings. Usually, they would have a convoy of motorbikes making lots of noise.

P.S: She's banished for telling the truth, and you know it.

383483_10151124050634902_979603686_n.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Personally I thought it was done quite well. The cement trucks were well painted with the same colour and decoration. I wouldn't say it cheap. I thought is different, in a positive sense.

However, I have 2 questions:

1. Can cement trucks be used for such purpose?
2. Can so many cement trucks congregate a residential area?

Last edited:

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. I thought it was a brilliant idea.
Not easy to get it done - to get so many cement trucks togther.
easier though to just rent a mercedes
there must be effort, planning and coordination to get these things done

definitely not an easy task
like i said , easier to just rent a car like a all other normal wedding

this is unique
not many people can pull this through

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the most difficult thing is how to decorate the cement truck. one roll of ribbon not enough

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YTL Cement
YTL Cement Bhd is one of the largest, most efficient and profitable manufacturers of Cement and ready mixed concrete products in Malaysia with interest in Jurong Cement Limited in Singapore and a 100% interest in Zhejiang Lin'an Jin Yuan Cement Co Ltd in China.

those not happy can write in to complain.

with so many cement trucks in the convoy, somebody in the company must have approve it as no driver is suppose to drive the vehicle home.